ELEVEN

Y/N POV

I let out a heavy sigh once Taemin left the room. He was right, I was paying him for doing absolutely nothing.

After seeing the disappointed look on his face I felt bad. I needed to do something!

But what??

Calling of work would just give me more to do when I came back.

Knowing that I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, I decided to get myself ready for work.

I went in the bathroom and took a quick shower, once I got out I put on an outfit suitable for my job.

I then did something with my hair before heading downstairs.

"You're up earlier than usual Y/N." Shay pointed out in surprise.

"Yeah, I was woken up by Taemin. He pointed out a few things about sex and everything . I just don't know what to do. " I said with a sigh.

"Ah, I know exactly what the problem is. He isn't used to this, he's starting to get frustrated. He agreed to this job because he thought he would be getting way more action than what he was already getting. I talked to him the other day, and frankly, I think he's getting a bit impatient.  I feel like you should keep him waiting. Make him crave for your touch. Trust me, he'll come to you begging. "

I thought about what Shay said for a moment and after a couple of seconds I responded.

"You really think so? " I asked.

"I don't think so, I know so. I've learned this from my own experiences." She replied with a small smirk.

"Ohhh snap. You've been getting down and dirty I see! " I said with a chuckle.

"Girl yes! So trust me when I tell you this. The longer you wait, the better the sex will be. "

I hummed in response as I nodded my head.

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Shay! "

"No need to thank me.I'm just looking out for ya,and that's what friends do for each other."

"Amen to that. "