ONE

Taemin's POV

''Yo this is the third time this week that I heard you and your little 'guests'. I need my sleep. " I said to my friend Minho.

"Well it's not my fault that you don't have your own place. " He retorted as he sat down on the couch.

I rolled my eyes and sighed at his words.

"... Touché" I commented.

"I really need to find my own job though, I don't want to keep being a burden. " I said and Minho shook his head.

"You aren't a burden at all! But if you're in desperate need for a job my friend has a friend who is looking for someone to work for her. " He said and I raised a brow, showing that I was interested.

"Really? What would I be working as? " I asked in reply.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. I'll call my friend later and ask. " He said and I nodded my head in response.

"But for now, we should go out and have fun. " He suggested and I gave him that 'really' look.

"What? I need to have fun once in a while. "

"But you went out yesterday." I pointed out.

"So? Let me be! " He said with a pout.

I shook my head and chuckled at his actions.

"Sometimes I wonder if you're actually older than me. " I stated and he rolled his eyes.

"Wow that's how you feel? " He said placing his hands on his chest.

I chuckled and he cracked a smile.

"So what do you say? Are we going out or not? " He asked and I contemplated my decision.

"Nah I think I'll just stay here. "

"How did I let you bring me here? " I asked as I stood in front of the club.

I could hear the loud music blasting and I already wanted to just go home and relax.

"Oh come on, it's not gonna be that bad!" Minho said before grabbing my hand and dragging me into the bar.

My nose was instantly met with the smell of sweat and achohol, I cringed at the smell and then I could hear Minho gasp.

"You remember the friend I was talking about earlier? Well she's here! " He said and before I could reply he was already dragging me towards her direction.

When she saw Minho her face lit up and she smiled.

"Hey Minho! Long time no see. " She said hugging him.

"Hey!" He replied.

When they broke from the hug she looked over at me.

"I don't think we've ever met. My name is Clementine. " She said extending her hand out for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Taemin. " I greeted as I shook her hand.

She smiled at me in response and then Minho started to speak.

"Well Taemin here is looking for a job, and I remember you saying a friend of yours was looking for someone to work for her. Is that job still available? " He asked and Clementine widened her eyes.

"Oh yeah it is actually! But I don't know if he's willing to take the job. " She said and I raised my eyebrows in question.

"What is the job? "

"She's looking for a... " She then trailed off, her face showing that she didn't really know how to complete her sentence.

"A what? " I asked.

"Well.... She's looking for a sex slave."

--

A/N: Yes I have another sex slave book, y'all can fite me if you got a problem with that.

How do you guys like it so far?
I barely see Taemin books so I wanted to make one.

Please vote, comment, and follow!💗

Bye my sexies!💋😉