EIGHT

Taemin's POV

Once we arrived home Y/N grabbed the bag and took it upstairs to her room.

"I wonder what she has in there that she won't let me see. " I mumbled to myself.

I shrugged it off and then headed up to my own room.

-2 Weeks Later-

As I started getting more comfortable with things I realized that I barely got to spend time with Y/N.

Whenever she would come home I would be asleep and when I woke up she was usually in her own room asleep.

I barely saw her.

I went outside to the pool, it was boring in the house, I couldn't call Minho because he was at work.

I put the towel on a chair and then I took my shirt and sandals off before diving in the pool.

I felt the cool water rush against me as I swam with my body completely under water.

When I felt I needed air I swam back up to the surface and moved my hair off of my face.

I continued to swim around and after a while I started to get bored.

I got out of the pool and dried myself off as I watched the sun set.

I heard the sliding door to the pool open and I turned my head to see Shay.

"How is it here so far? " She asked.

"So far so good. " I replied. "How long have you worked here? "

"About 2 years now, she's really nice and I enjoy my job. " She replied.

"That's good. " I commented.

She hummed in response and then she continued to speak.

"I hope we can become good friends Taemin, you seem like a nice guy. "

"I hope so too, you have already shown that you're nice. " I said in response.

"Shay! I need you! " I heard Rebecca shout.

I turned to Shay and she sighed.

"Duty calls, it was nice talking to you. " She said.

"Likewise." I replied.

She gave a small smile and then left me alone with my thoughts.