TEN

Taemin's POV

It was currently 6am and I was sitting up in bed thinking about what Minho said.

I really wasn't doing anything and she was paying me for it.

I needed to do something

I considered what Minho said and then I made up my mind.

I got out of my bed and walked out of my room.

I tiptoed down the hallway to
Y/N's room.

I quietly opened the bedroom door and I closed it behind me.

I attempted to tip toe over to the bed but my clumsy ass ended up tripping over the carpet. I feel onto the ground which made a loud thump, and that woke her up.

She sat up in the bed and rubbed her eyes as she yawned.

"Taemin? What are you doing in here?" She asked.

"Uhh... I.. " I tried to come up with an excuse, but I just couldn't think of anything.

"It's just something I don't understand. You hired me so that I would handle your sexual priorities. I've been here for two months, getting paid for doing absolutely nothing! I feel useless. " I explained to her.

She let out a sigh and rubbed her eyes once more.

"I don't mean to be absent all of the time, but what do you expect? This is my job. I know what I put myself into when I accepted the job. I know you feel useless but there's nothing I can do. " She replied.

"You can't call in sick? Just for a day? " I asked.

"I can, but when I come back that's just twice the amount of work I have to do. "

I sighed in annoyance and she looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

"I hate this. I don't want to get paid for just sitting around all day. All of your hard earned money just given to me, and I don't have to do a thing for it. "

"I know, but the holidays are coming up, I should get a couple of days off soon. Then you won't have to feel useless. " She said with a small smile.

I nodded my head and then got up.

"Sorry for waking you, I'll go back to my room. " I said before leaving.