THREE

Taemin's POV

"I didn't think I would start this soon. " I muttered to myself as I looked up at the huge mansion.

Just yesterday I was living my life with my friend, and now I was going to be doing something new

I knocked on the door and I was surprised to see Clementine.

"Oh hey! Come on in, I'll get one of the butlers to bring in the rest of your stuff. " She explained and I nodded my head, walking in the mansion.

"Manley! Can you please bring in the rest of Taemin's stuff?"

Out came a mam with a suit on, he had on white gloves as well and he bowed his head down to me and Clementine.

"Yes Ms. Clementine. "

"Thank you! " She replied.

I nodded my head in thanks and then she took my hand.

"She's not here at the moment, she gets off of work in a few hours. Let me show you your room. " She suggested.

"That would be nice. " I replied.

She then took me upstairs and we went down a long hallway.

After passing a few doors she finally stopped in front of one.

"This is your room. I'm gonna go downstairs and check on Manley."

After that she rushed back downstairs and I opened the door to my room.

I widened my eyes when I saw it, the room was nice and modern. It also fit my taste completely.

"This is amazing

"This is amazing." I said in awe as I took in my surroundings.

I walked towards the window and opened the curtains, seeing the nice view of the city.

"Beautiful" I muttered, still in awe of my room.

I then heard a noise and I turned my head to see Manley bringing my stuff in along with another butler.

"Here are your belongings sir. " He said with a bow of his head.

"Please call me Taemin, I should be the one bowing my head. Thank you for bringing my stuff up. " I said.

"You're welcome. " He replied, and the other butler gave a smile before walking out and closing the door.

I managed to find my closet and I widened my eyes when I saw that there were already a lot of clothes and shoes in there.

"Woah, that's a lot of clothes. " I said to myself.

I dragged my stuff into the
walk-in closet and put my stuff into the space that was available.

-20 Minutes Later-

As I finished putting my stuff away I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in! " I shouted.

The door opened revealing Clementine and she had a smile on her face.

"Seems like Y/N has come home earlier than expected. She's ready to meet you. "