"How should I know, you're the ones that has been sleeping for over a month!" Porlyusica snapped annoyed and they all froze.

"A month?" Roscoe asked. "How is that possible?"

"Dreamcatcher", Makarov grunted frowning.

"That was my thought exactly", Porlyusica said crossing her arms. "But why is that sandman attacking Magnolia?"

"We can talk about that later, is everyone alright? We need to gather everyone here right away", Makarov said.

"I'm not that sure we can get Laxus to come back", Bicks said when loud thunder echoed from outside. "I'm guessing we're gonna need Warren so we can get him to hear us."

In the next hour they contacted all members of Fairy Tail and they gathered in the Guild House. Laxus was still roaming outside, furious and uncontrollable, trying to find even a scent of his mate desperately.

At first they made sure everyone was okay. It seemed like time hasn't affected anyone in the town and all of them were confused when they heard how long they had been sleeping. Porlyusica of course examined Levy first and was relieved to notice everything was fine. After that had been confirmed, they moved on talking about what had actually happened.

While Makarov told others about Lucados the Dreamcatcher, Bickslow snatched Warren's collar.

"You're coming with us, baby", he grinned.

"W-where?!" Warren asked confused as Evergreen spread her wings.

"We need to talk with Laxus but we can't go too close so you have to reach him with your magic for us", Bicks cackled lifting the smaller mage on his back and stepped on top of the Tiki dolls who giggled.

"W-what?! No, no I don't want to go up there!" Warren shrieked trying to squirm out of the seith mage's grasp.

"Shut up you big chicken, I'm not gonna drop you. At least not from too high..." Bicks snickered as they hovered up from the ground.

"Warren is scared of highs!" 'babies' mocked.

"No, I'm scared of falling down just like any normal person!" Warren yelled and now he clung on Bickslow, face white as a sheet as they flew out from the Guild House.

"Stop tugging and strangling me!" Bicks grunted when Warren grasped his blue and black hair and almost made him drop his visor. "We're both gonna fall!"

"If we're not going to fall, then Laxus will roast us", Warren wailed only tightening his grasp around Bickslow and 'babies' were laughing even more at them.

"We don't need to get that close", Ever chuckled as they flew towards the mountains where they could see most of the lightnings. "Just close enough so you can reach him."

"I can reach him from here just fine!"

"But that's not as fun as going there", Bickslow cackled.

They flew over the big forest and when lightning started to strike too close, they landed at one of the ledges in the mountains.

"You can let go of me baby, we're at the ground", Bickslow assured when stepping off from the Tiki dolls who giggled as they looked at terrified Warren.

"Shoo! Shoo!" they said to the telepathy mage. "No hanky-panky!"

"Please don't kidnap me like that ever again..." Warren sighed relieved, almost crashing straight against the stone wall because his legs felt like jelly.

"Sorry. But now I can see Laxus!" Bickslow grinned looking at the dark clouds. "Holy shit!" he said his grin quickly fading from his face.

"Yikes!" they heard Warren's thoughts.

"Laxus!" Ever gasped shivering.

They had never seen the Thunder God like that. Air crackled around him, lightning forming pair of wings and long tail, his blond hair long like a spiky mane.

"He's turning into a dragon!" Ever yelled worried. "Do something!" she commanded shaking Warren by his collar.

"W-what can I do?!" the poor man stuttered.

"Laxus!" Bickslow shouted in Warren's ear. "Laxus! Can you hear me!"

"Please don't shout! He can hear you!" Warren whined.

Laxus stopped in the middle air, turning his head and finally noticed them far on the ground.

"Calm down, buddy! We can find Freed together!" Bickslow yelled.

"We're here to help you!" Ever assured, shouting on Warren's other ear.

"Why everybody thinks they have to yell..." Warren whimpered.

"We know where Freed is!" Bickslow said. "We can go find him together!"

"Please just calm down, Laxus!" Ever pleaded.

For a moment Laxus stared at them with his burning orange eyes. Lightning struck and all three of them fell on the ground when suddenly the big lightning dragon slayer stood in front of them, mane emitting sparks and lightning wings waving in the air. Strong claws formed by electricity burned the ground under him.

Growl escaped deep from his chest when none of them said even a word.

"Y-yeah, we know where he is", Bickslow finally found his voice and stood up with Ever, 'babies' trembling under his cape. "Or... We are almost hundred percent sure where he is..."

Another growl, this time through bared canine teeth made them flinch.

"No no, we are sure we know where he is!" Ever quickly corrected. "But we just don't know the exact location."

"But we will find it out", Bickslow assured. "Don't worry, baby. We will help you, we are worried about Freed too."

"Where is he?" Laxus snarled stepping closer and claws shattered parts of the cliff.

"Lucados, it must be him", Ever said. "We've been sleeping over a month! He made us all fall asleep – the whole town! - and took Freed with him then."

Laxus' nose creased.

"I'm gonna kill him", he growled with terrifyingly serious tone.

Before they could say anything more, dazzling light blinded them and in the next second Laxus was gone already.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" Bickslow cried out loud. "This is bad!"

"We have to go after him before he really does something", Ever decided opening her wings again. "I want to hurt that old bastard just as much but we can't actually let Laxus kill him!"

"Yeah! We have to do something", the seith mage nodded hopping on his dolls again and they got up in the air.

"Guys! What about me?!" Warren shouted after them finally getting on his feet.

"You run back to Magnolia and tell the others!" Ever ordered.

"Are you just leaving me here on this cliff?!"

"You didn't want us to kidnap you again", Bickslow snickered.

"Too-da-loo!" Pippi giggled and flew after the others.