Jun's Decision

I called Mr Jihoon and we both agreed to meet at the cafe shop again, I had made my decision. I got dressed up and told Minghao where I was going. He looked at me for a second and then nodded down at his phone.

I'm surprised he didn't have any parting words at all, I guess that is typical Minghao. In addition to this meeting, I had told the college that I couldn't make it today because of it.

I finally made it to the coffee shop but, Mr. Jihoon wasn't there so, I got my usual coffee and sat down on a two-seater table patiently (not so much though) waiting for him to show up. My feet were jumping anxiously waiting for his arrival, but I talk with Minghao about this so I should be fine.

"Junhui is that you?" I heard someone say from behind me.

I turned around and saw a small man walking up to me in a fancy suit. I stood up and smiled, "Ah, yes Mr. Jihoon it is me."

"Oh I wasn't so sure, but you do look as nice as usual today. I guess I wouldn't have to second guess my decisions." He said hinting that he was thinking I was some sort of fake person.

I showed him to the table and sat down in front of him and started saying, "Haha about that. Mr. Jihoon I talked to the person that I so-called like and he told me I should, in fact, go to Korea and pursue it." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"So is that a yes?" He said grabbing the paper and handing it in my hands without a second to spare.

"Well about that though..." I said handing it back to him.

"Can you stop saying that." He shoved it back to me with such a serious face. I needed to spill it out or he will guilt trip me.

"Sorry, but at first I was going to actually accept your request but the more I think about not seeing him, the more I feel like I'm empty," I confessed placing the papers back in his hands and he actually held on to it this time.

"Him?" He questioned me

"Yes, it is a guy. Is that a problem?" I said

"Oh um...it's not it was just unexpected. You look like the type of person who would be a playboy getting all the girls," he said looking me up and down again.

"No, not really," I said laughing to myself.

"So Junhui are you accepting my offer or not?" He asked for a final time to confirm my choice.

"Sorry Mr. Jihoon but, I can't possibly accept your offer this time around. I finally found someone who looks at me with a shine in their eyes (even though they try their hardest to hide it) and they themselves have brought the brightest smile I can show." I said with a smile placing my hand over my heart. It was beating fast.

"That's nice to hear Jun. But there is one thing I must tell you." He said his facial expression changing to an unreadable one.

"Um ok?" I said confused.

"Is the person panting and looking like he is about to cry, the person you were referring to?" He asked pointing behind me.

I turned around following his finger and saw a person in all black with messy black hair, my eye became big. I quickly got off my seat and ran up to the figure. "Minghao what in the world are you doing here?"

He lifted his head and once our eyes made contact he started to ball his eyes out and throw himself in my arms yelling, "Jun I don't want you to go. I want you to stay with me, I don't want to be alone again. For once since that time when I figured Han passed on, you were the reason why I didn't think badly of myself like I used to. If you go to Korea what else would I have left to live for."

"What do you mean Minghao." I said not fully comprehending everything Minghao was telling me.

"Idiot, try to read between the lines, idiot. What I'm trying to say is that I....Jun I like you too." He said his face getting super red as his grip on my shirt tightened.

I was shocked to have the usually quiet and cool Minghao to have no filter in what he wanted to say and act. My heart just kept beating none stop as I looked down at the emo boy in my arms, I started to laugh as tears started to flow down.

"Look Minghao" I said lifting his chin up to look at me because he buried his face into my chest after saying that. "I already told the guy that I wouldn't go."

His eyes went wide and said in a surprise, "But why I told you to go and follow your dream."

"Yet you come here crying saying don't go." I said smiling down at me but, I guess this wasn't the best time to joke around.

He hit me, "Don't bring that up." He said pushing himself off me and going back to his cool and emotionless self.

"But I seriously said no, I couldn't possibly abandon the bond we built just to go into this industry lonely again." I said grabbing his hands and bringing it up to my lips lightly kissing them.

"Well about that Jun." Mr Jihoon said out of nowhere, "I wanted to bring up that our company is building another building here in China and needed Chinese models to do work here."

"No way." I said turning around to face Mr Jihoon while still holding onto Minghao's thin hands.

"So if you still want to join...." he started to say

"Yes, yes he will sir. I will make sure he does." Minghao jumped in before I could say anything.

Mr. Jihoon looked surprised at how fast Minghao had agreed for me. Actually we both equally as shocked and he said with a small smirk forming on his face, "That's good so I will be talking to you more right?"

"Of course, thank you Mr Jihoon." I said Minghao and I bowing to him as he left the cafe and us two alone.

I turned to Minghao and smiled but, before I could say anything Minghao kissed me on the lips. Once he let go he smirked right back at me and said, "Payback for last time."

"But I thought we were forgetting that," I said pulling him into my arms again.

"Well who cares, it is only natural for boyfriends to kiss right?" He said wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing me.

I smiled into the kiss.