i stood up from our bed and went to him, hinawakan ko ang kamay niya at tinignan niya ako with confusion.

''Amber?'' he called, i chuckled and tried pulling him.

''Let's play, i wanna play.'' i said, but he raised one eyebrow at hindi siya nagpahila.

''you need a rest, baka hindi kana makalakad.'' he said and continued to search for the clothes he's going to wear, i chuckled at him at kinurot ko ang braso niya.

''who says you're playing with me? i'm playing with you.''i snapped, napatitig bigla ito sakin at medyo may gulat sa itsura nito.

''but i really don't feel sexual right now.''he said.

Who says you can't rape your husband?

------------------

Maxein's POV

amber forcely pulled me to her direction and pushed me on to the bed, taking my wrists with full force and tying them down with the head boards.

ako naman na naka twalya pa, i don't know what he's gonna do with me, damn! sana hindi niya ako suksukan ng dildo! hindi ako bakla!

''Amber, what are you gonna do?'' i asked, but instead of her answering me, she cupped my cheeks together with her one hand.

''Shut up. all you have to do is obey me, may kasalanan ka, and you need a punishment too, not just me.''she whispered like a total hot woman, her voice was so stunning and arrousing, i wouldn't mind her playing with me.

''what are you gonna do to me, baby?'' i smirked with lust already filling in, she straddled me and took off her fitted dress infront of me, the hot and lusting view is on my way, and this is really something i wanna see.

i have to admit, her being so submissive, shy, and selfless doesn't turn me enough, she wants me to have full control of her, pero ngayon, she has a full control of me, and it's damn turning me on.

she's like a damn independent woman who makes her man scream and moan from the pleasure.

''You've been bad, you cheated on me.''she said and bit her lips, she stood up from our bed and got ready first, she took her pills just to make sure everythings safe and was already in her undies beside me.

''You're making me damn horny, amber.''

she suddenly removed my towel, and my dick i almost standing up from the turn on and arrousing sensations that i'm recieving, and amber is the one to do with my dick right now.

she went on the bed, lumuhod ito at tumuwad, she wrapped her soft fingers on my shaft and began to stroke my cock up and down, and look how talented my wife is.

''hm... nevermind, i don't wanna play with you yet.'' she teased, she backed up and layed back down, but she's staring at me like she's about to do something that i'll be upset about.

she spread her legs infront of me, enough for me to see while i'm laying here with my hands trapped on the head board, she puts on finger on her clit, but with her two fingers, she spreaded her pussy lips and let me view her wet pussy already dripping.

''just seeing your cock makes me wet.'' she licked her lips and start to play with her tiny pink pussy infront of me, making me much more hard.

lalong tumatayo ang pagkalalake ko pag nakikita ko siyang pinaglalaruan niya ang sarili niya, nagawa pa niyang hawakan ang sarili niyang suso at minasahe niya ito ng kusa.

''hhmm!~~'' she moaned from her masturbation, just looking at me, i want her to stroke my dick right now, but look at her, being a huge bitch, trying to tease me as she plays with herself.

''A-ahh~~ this feels so good maxein, i can cum without the help of your cock!'' she teased as she puts in one finger inside and pumps it inside and out.

she stopped fingering herself and teased, getting on top of me and putting her fingers that has been soaked with her love juices, shoving her fingers on my mouth and making me taste her sweet tiny cunt.

''how do i taste?''she asked, i chuckled and stared at her. ''you're so damn tasty, i could eat you all night.'' i answered her.

''Since you're so nice, here, have your treat.'' she said, pointing her pussy on my face and on my mouth, and it's so arrousing, i can't get enough, hindi pa ako jinajakol ni amber i can already feel myself exploding, pre cuming just seeing her sweet spot.

she lightly sat down and let me had a taste of her juice, and it's so sweet and delicious, she began to moan as i flick my tounge between her folds and taste her pussy.

''Gosh! yes maxein! more!''she demanded, and i obeyed what she wants, flicking my tounge faster and sucking on her at the same time, i felt like i have done something so good for her, she was already moaning louder than i expected.

''Oh gosh!! that feels so good! i'm gonna cum!!'' she moaned.

that's right, let me taste the sweet juice of yours.

feeling her juices flowing down on my mouth as i taste every sweetness of her, it's just so tasty, i'm addicted to her, kahit ilang beses pa ang gusto niya pag bibigyan ko siya.

she removed herself from me, and laid down on top of me and began to kiss my lips, she even licked my cheeks with her juices spreaded on it, sucking on my tounge and swirling it around together with mine, i don't feel like moaning from her kiss, she needs to do something more.

he pulled away habang hingal na hingal ako sa pag halik niya, she was so eager to kiss my mouth, and it's a damn turn on for me.

''you're so damn, hot. maxein.''she said kissed my lips once more time before kissing down on my chest and on my stomach, kissing the sides of my dick instead of the shaft.

she began to lick it from the bottom to the tip, looking up to me with her lustful eyes, i wanna hold her hair and just shove my dick into her throat, but she's the dominant one, she's in charge.

slowly letting her saliva spill on to the tip of my dick, this sexy view wanna cum in her face or even inside her throat, woman like her needs to be punished for being too fucking perverted and lewd.

she began to take me wholely,  sucking until down as she also tried to rub my dick with her mouth on the tip, sucking and looking up at me with her tears rolling down from the gag.

''A-ahhh... fuck!'' hindi ko napigilan umungol, sobrang sarap lang talaga ng ginagawa niya, i don't know anymore if i should punish or reward her after this.

''Seems like your close.'' she teased as she gagged herself on my cock, and should i say i'm gonna cum?

''fuck... amber, your amazing tounge! do more!'' i begged as i moaned uncontrollably in accident, but it's just so damn good, her tounge, hands, and her mouth, she's so fucking good.

''Y-yes!'' i shut my eyes close as i can feel my limits reaching, but she stopped and giggled.

''who says you're gonna cum? it's my pleasure that matters here.'' she said, fuck... my dick is throbbing and it was ready to shoot, but she stopped from sucking me.

i just wanna fuck her tiny cunt instead, i want her to let me go of this rope and just let me pound on her endlessly, i'm so damn obessessed with you right now, amber!

she went on top of me and rubbed the tip of my dick with her pussy as she kisses my lips with hunger, i was moaning so loud, i'm about to cum but her mouth is still in mine.

I was touch her body so badly, i want to pound her so badly, i wanna pull her hair and use her throat, i want her.