You are....

Still hanging past day's sad goodbye Subaru changed into a fine suit so that he could meet his 'girlfriend' for the next five years. Of course, he is still in love with Yume but curiosity gets the cat. The woman though, turned out his first love, her first love from elementary school. He was shocked and scared to see her after such long time there was indeed, suspicion of her being really his first girlfriend. " You are...." He asked.
"Naru Bell. Your nightmare. And don't get your hopes up, I still hate for what you did. What I hate is that Rainbow(Nijino) girl. How dare she? Make my admirer her own."
"But I am not a property of yours. You posses no right on me." He said solemnly.                                    "You have grown quite unchanged these days, Yuki-kun. I wish to change your personality drastically leaving you completely malfunctioned."

"I am afraid you won't be able to do so."                                                                                                                     Naru gritted her teeth and said, "I see. Then I am afraid too I will make you vomit your guts.

The next 5 years were like a nightmare for Subaru. Times got harsher making him think that Yume is just using him. But when the ignition inside him cools he realizes how much they both are enduring just to save both of their acquaintances.  He gets a heroic tear just as Yume cries in her room locked from her friends.

5 years later

It had been a long time since Subaru saw Yume. It was as if a mother was seeing her child after military Service. A lot had happened within these times. Yume won the Star Idol Cup making her the best idol. She had by now matured a lot. Her blonde pigtails were now kept in loose curls hanging on her soldiers. Her dressing sense had matured too and Subaru on the other hand had gown quite a beard and moustache. They had both grown. Yume now 19 and Subaru 21. Both were eager to meet each  other. Yume wore a pink sweater and floral skirt with black stockings.  And what about Subaru? He wore a black vest with blue jeans and a blue jacket. They were both unrecognizable.  Yume reached the airport because Naru had taken him to London so that he could not even coincidentally meet Yume. The arrival had past by 5 minutes and her impatience was growing out of the brim. She saw a man with a small suitcase and asked him, " Have you see Yuki Subaru?  I am his girlfriend." The man looked with surprise in his eyes, and then all of a sudden enveloped Yume into a hug, " We meet again,  Yume."

"Don't tell me.....You are...'' Yume asked in disbelief, astonishment and happiness. Mere words cannot describe the ecstasy in her heart. 

A month later Yume Nijino married Yuki Subaru making Her Mrs. Yuki. Rei in compensation gave them a house saying that she it was obligated to do it. Later that day which was like a dream to both of them got a call from Mr.Director that he wants to finish the truncated Idol Love. They both looked at each other and smiled, "We would be glad to do so for we know our idol love is the greatest."