Chapter 18 Scared

Chapter dedicated to KatieChan0720
After hearing about Mahiru's kidnapping we all got worried but scared too. Scared because what would have happened to Mahiru. But since they had to start finding her they all made groups. Subaru and Kanata, Asahi and Koharu, Ako amd Nozomu, Yume and Yuzu. They all paused there works for Mahiru's sake.
'Yume and Yuzu'
"Yuzu-senpai, I am worried." Yume moaned.
" Yuzu also as we cannot guarantee her safety but we must look for her!" Yuzu declared.
They decided to visit Venus Ark as they might have some useful information. The atmosphere there too was full of tension.
"What happened?" Yume asked upon seeing Julie.
But the expression on her face made her stunned. Her eyes had tears and today Rei was not existing anywhere. Yuzu got perplexed but she couldn't let this go.
"Julie-chan. Can you please explain what happened? " She questioned.
" Don't ask me. " After this she ran away crying. Weird! What waw going on?
They continued their search for someone realiable. Who could some beans! After a while they saw Caroline.
They went near her and Yume asked " Caroline, Where is Kirara-chan?"
After the mention of her, yume saw Caroline starting to walk to somewhere. They thought that she wanted them to follow her so they did it. What came in front of them was a little garret. They entered it to see Kirara playing a game.
"Kirara-chan, We need some information. " Yume said as they waved at each other. They sat on a seat beside her. The garret was actually, fascinating from inside.
"How come you visit us, Yume-chan and Yuzu-chan?"Kirara asked.
"Can you tell us about the red rose association? "Yuzu stated. Kirara frozed at the mention of it.
"Is is about Mahiru's kidnapping? " Kirara asked finally but Yume and Yuzu was surprised. How did she know? What was there to know?
"No need to get scared! " Kirara laughed. " Actually we are all shaken up because Rei-san is also missing. " The latter sounded as if the speaker was talking with a lump in her throat.
And she broke into tears. Yume tried to console her but all in vain. "What do you mean? Rei is kidnapped too?" Yuzu panicked.
"I will*hic* tell you * hic* about * hic* it." Kirara said while wiped her tears.
" Red Rose Association. It is the most popular group for killing or getting idols mental." Kirara said painfully.
"what!?!" Yume shouted.
"Yeah." Kirara said "And the leader hates idols because his daughter died of suicide because of failing an Idol Cup."
"It's not our fault. " Yuzu cried.
"Very true but they won't listen to us." Kirara commented.
"How do you know that much?" Yume asked suspiciously.
"I guess you know that an arki got kidnapped years back. That was me. They have a plan. That time they killed pop idols and this time cool, mature and sexy idols. "
They were stunned upon hearing this.
"How did you escaped from there?" Yuzu asked.
"Rei sama and Erza sama helped it." She looked up with huge droplets of tears in her eyes.
(Hope you like it ;)
So,
.Share
.Vote
.Follow
.Comment
.Folllow 'Mikoto_Asuka122' on instagram
. And read every update
And now I say
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Next update on 17th October.
Word Count : 5 5 6