Chapter 11 Asahi-senpai!

Koharu was quite nervous for today. Asahi and She were going on a date after all! It was too much. She has to get ready in just five hours?!? How? Ah! Yume and she also had plans. What to do now? Should she cancel the date? But, He would be sad. And it necessary to work with Yume. Maybe she should call Asahi. Yup! That's it.
She dialled the number.
"Hi!",called the other end.
"Oh, Hi! Actually there is something I want to ask you?", Koharu got straight to point.
"Ask."
"Can we delay the date by 1 or 2 hours. I have some work which has a deadline this week. Please!", Koharu pleaded.
"If you insist, then sure. But you will have to wear a mini purple skirt. I wanna see you in those. And yes! Without glasses."
"Sure, great Idea!", she hunged up without thinking but, then it struck her 'Bad Idea!'. A mini skirt. Does Asahi has a pervy mind. No No No! That can't be. Oh yes! She has to meet Yume.
After changing, she went into Yume's dorm. And knocked. Yume opened the door and saw Koharu. Koharu explained her visit.
" Yume-chan! I am leaving you the designs. Please decide. I have a date today. And I must go on.", Koharu exclaimed really fast. And scampered off from there.
Yume processed the words an exclaimed, "Wait...What!?! With whom Koharu-chan?"

"It is with Asahi senpai.",she said with her eyes lowered and face as red as a tomato.

Suddenly something rang, it was her alarm. It is already the time for the date.

"I gotta go, Yume chan!", koharu said and dashed away.

(WAIT! I WANT TO DESCRIBE HER CLOTHES TOOO!)

She was wearing a White frock with purple petals printed on it. She also wore a deep red cardigan. Her hairs were braided from one side. For today, just for today, she didn't wear her spectacles and used contact lenses. She also had iris coloured stockings on. She was wearing red sandals too. Of course, totally gorgeous!

Due to running, her clothes were a bit messy now, but that is not a problem.
She saw Asahi, waiting desparately for her. She was huffing, and suddenly, asahi saw Koharu. He ran to her to you know what. And fortunately, Mahiru wasn't here to smack him. He hugged Koharu. Koharu for whom this was very sudden was very red. It seemed like she was gonna burst. What a hug!
"Ummm Asahi senpai, Good Morning.", she managed to say.
"Good morning, Koharu-chan.", he said releasing her."let's go". He grabbed Koharu's hand and started walking. But very suddenly a young boy clashed with them and they fell down. Asahi was on top of Koharu. Koharu was a bit hurt and her lips were bleeding. But both of them must have entered a different space. Both were speechless and very red. You know what I mean!
"Koharu-chan, Forgive me, please", Asahi said and kissed her, yes right onto the lips. It was a direct kiss.
After a while he pulled himself. And said,"I couldn't see the blood on your lips, so I drank it. It tated like Iron."
Koharu was unaudible. She was very very shy. She wanted to run but couldn't. "Aasahi-senpai, Let's start dating for real. I know I am being ridiculous, but I am attracted to you. And of course I want a date for the grand show. But don't get the wrong idea, I truly like you."
"Koharu-chan,", he said with sparkling eyes,"Let's start our first date."
"Okay", koharu smiled.
(Okay, Let's not disturb them a y more. Tee hee!😄😄😄😄)