Whatever

When Yume and Laura returned they found most of their party missing. After enquiring about this to Koharu the answer they got was quite peculier. " Ako and Mahiru are gone to meet Erza sama because Rei san is still missing." A wicked air enveloped them. A disaster just gone, how are they gonna cope with this disaster.
" I think we should help Erza-san." Yume said in a resolute voice.
" For What? To ruin or sleep and be late for work. I ain't going. " Laura replied.
" How can you say that,  Laura? Think about how they helped us to develop.  Had it not been they we v never could get a Star premium rare coords."
"Whatever, Like hell I care about it. Plus, I love my job. "Laura said in a low voice.
"Jobs come and go. After all,  we should help friends in need."
"Yume, you are in S4. That's why finding jobs is easy for you but artists like me must cherish every single job we get. We are not stars like you."
"How can you say that? " Yume asked in disbelief.
" Whatever. " Laura said and stood up.
"Let it be, Yume-chan." Koharu said in a smile.
" Yeah." Yume said, " Let's go, Koharu-chan. If you wish to." Koharu didn't uttered a word but held her hand and went to meet Erza.
.
.
.
When they reached there they found Rei there. They were happy that the matter was solved but surprise of surprises it was just a 'last' meeting.
"What are you saying? " Koharu asked.
"Actually, they want to transport me to America as a bar dancer." Rei said in sadness.
" What! " Everybody said in shock.
" Yeah.  The only way they would release me is that someone takes my place or..." She stopped.
" Tell us,  Rei. " Erza asked in a normal tone or maybe you can say worried in her sense. Rei glanced at Yume and then said," They want Subaru Yuki- san to be the boyfriend of Tiara san, the leader for five years.