Chapter 22

(It gets cheesy while listening to 'hands to myself' by selena gomez. )
Getting Mahiru back was a huge relief. Now everything was back. Yume and Koharu have planned a girl's night.  Everyone was excited for it.  The invitees are Laura,  Mahiru,  Ako, Yuzu, Lily, Hime, Tsubasa and of course Yozora, A happy time it was, for them. Soon night began to fall slowly and Yume room started to be merry. All of them were in pj's. Yume's yummy cooking won their heart.  The crepes and cake were fine but you know girls crave for salty after sweet.  And Yozora worth her fab Cooking along with Mahiru wrecked the kitchen.  They complained most of the time because of the missing ingredients.  Indeed,  There was only sweet ingredients.
"Yume! Why are there only sugar and sugar here?" Hime complained."You ought to have chilli in here."
"Hime, but sugar is necessary for life!" Defended yozora.
Yume and koharu just smiled. The fight went on for another ten minuted and finally a small snack of sandwitches vame in frint of them.
"How about we watch the trailor of Idol Love? I would to see my Subayume ship!" Laura exclaimed.
"What do you mean?" Yume tried to push the opinion.
" Ay, I see you liked the video of What do you mean by justin bieber?" Yuzu pointed out.
"Who's bieber?" Yume asked.
They all laughed at this. Yume can be so ignorant sometimes.
"Neverming Yume. Anyways, Any ideas on how to spend the night?"Laura asked.
"Umm... Arn't we gonna see the trailer?" Lily asked.
So, They sat round the TV but the first thing they saw was Kirara. They all gasped when they hear her speak about Rei's kidnapping. 
"Oh! I almost torgot about it." Yume exclaimed. They all shushed her with hands on their lips. The case was getting all complicated.  When will Rei return?  Four Star Students can't help them since they live on a ship and all plus, there is paparazzi and there own jobs and stardom to maintain. They got disrupted by the ads but remembered their real motive to open the TV. Watcing Yume and Subaru so close, Ako felt a soccer down her spine.  Has she done the right thing by accepting Kanata's love?  Things turned cheesy as Yume got teased about her all perfect role.  But Suddenly,  I mean very suddenly the power went off.  There were brave ones ofcourse,  like Yume,  Lily,  Yuzu,  Mahiru,  Yozora and Tsubasa but there were scaredy ones too like Hime, Laura , Ako and Koharu. Ahhhhhhh! They screamed.
"Calm down guys,  It's just a power cut." Mahiru consoled them but all in vain.
"But,  There is an eerie shadow right there. " Laura cried.  Apart from her all cool side she has a cute side too.
"Okay, Fine. I am going to have a look now." Yume chuckled. She stood up and walked to the main power socket. And horrors of horrors, she saw a man there.  Was he a ghost or something? I tried to look closer and found his hairs to be blond.  Ah,  It's just Asahi Senpai. I greeted him but due to the darkness,  he just stated at me.  When I got nearer he recognized me and waved back at me. 
"So,  What are doing in the S4s' dormitory?" Yume asked curiously.
"Um,  Nothing but just checking the main switch.  All the boys are asleep and complaining about the AC and the fan not working. " He laughed at this.  Yume gave him a slight smile. After this,  they both began look into the problem.  Unfortunately,  the whole area's power was cut. Yume invited him to their room saying stuff like Koharu will be there and Mahiru and Yozora are also there but he revised like a polite boy probably,  because he would feel awkward in between all girls.  Yume bade goodbye to him only to find Subaru waiting for him. Well,  He wasn't just standing there like a nice boy waiting for his friend like a 90's lover in India. ( I know most of you are from some another country but I like to keep things classy. ) He just pulled Yume from behind.  Yume tried to scream but she was gagged by his hand.  But when she smelt his perfume she understood his prank but acted to be angry.  After all,  she is his heroine.