Chapter 16

Yume and Mikoto were drinking tea at a Cafe. They were tired after acting the whole morning. Their break time was to end in 20 minutes more.  Mikoto was stuffing herself on her chocolate cake with light chocolate sprinkles. It was truly a sight, Her face had some chocolate marks near her mouth.
"You are very passionate about Chocolates,  Just like Mahiru-Chan." Yume said with a chuckle.
Mikoto looked up and said,"I have a second stomach for desserts. Yum.."
"Mikoto-chan,  That's not how it goes." Yume exclaimed.
"Oh, Yume-chan!" Someone called. Yume turned to see a young boy of about Ten. He had the same appearance as Mikoto, though he looked more Mature.
"Oh, Miko-ne is also here!" He said with a frown."I thought ya were lying when you said that you had won the competition. "
"I don't tell lies, Ryu."
Yume was amazed at their  behaviour. She figured it out that they are siblings.
"So, Ryu. Wanna join?" Mikoto said. "You don't mind, yume-Senpai?"
"Oh, I am fine with it. "
Ryu was elated to death because he was a die-hard fan of Yume. They had a nice talk for a while.
"Oh, Yume-senpai, It's time to go." Mikoto said after looking at her watch.
"Yes, You are right." She said "Anyway, Goodbye Ryu-kun"
"Good Bye! Yume-chan,  Miko-ne" Ryu said.
After this they headed towards the studio. Subaru hadn't been with them. He exused by saying he had some important business with The director. Was it about his resignation?  Or something else? It was bugging Yume.
Mikoto went on and on about her favourite desserts.  Yume was worried about Subaru. She decided to confess for sure today.
They opened the studio door. Yume was getting a little nervous. She was to enact the scene when Tamako comes with her 'boyfriend' to make Kakeru jealous.
Yume didn't got to know the 'boyfriend' name. It was a little bit shady. She was hoping to run into Subaru but instead stumbled into another person. It was a young girl with Brown hairs and purple eyes. She had a similar aura like Yozora. It was Ran!
"Ran-chan! We meet again. " Yume said with shoving her hand forward.
Ran searced her memory and remembered the trip to the island with Ichigo and Aoi. She remembered Koharu and Laura too.
" Hello Yume" Ran replied by shaking her hand." I would like to say, that, umm... can you drop the Chan thing?"
"Oh, Sure! Why not?" Yume replied."Ran!"
Ran with a pleasing smile started to explain her reason to be here "Actually, I am gonna play your friend's role. My stage name will be Miya"
"I will be Tamako."
Mikoto was drooling. It was like a dream come true for her.
"Umm...I am Mikoto. Yume-senpai's Assistant for a week. I am a great fan of you. I also wear Spicy Ageha cloathes. " She introduced herself to Ran.
"Oh Really?  I appreciate that." Ran said.
"You wear Spicy Ageha?  I thought you were a fan of pop brands." Yume wondered aloud.
"Pop is fine but Don't you think Sexy and Mature looks seem more intimading."  She answered.
"Nijino-san! Shibuki-san! Please start the roll for the trailer." The director called.
"Yes!" They both said at the same time.
It was the scene when Miya consoles Tamako at her breakup. She reminds her about Kakeru. But Tamako in ease to her pride refuses to accept his love, Who was still waiting for her love.
Now Start!
Miya made Tamako sit on the couch. She was crying very bitterly. Tamako was terribly upset about her breakup.
"Dear, You should forget about him." Miya tried to console.
"But I love him!" Tamako confessed.
"No, You don't! " Miya said with pressure. " You love Kakeru. That jerk isn't worth it."
"I can't go to him! It's a matter of my pride." Tamako said.
" But he is the one who will keep you happy!"
CUT!
The director said. The directed with a satisfied  face "That's cool!"
That's for today. The trailer is finished.
"But Director,  What about the scene I was assigned?" Yume said.
"We are not gonna film that now. The boyfriend is still not selected." He said with an apologetic tone.
Yume was a litrle sad about it. She practiced so hard for it in the bathroom.
She spotted Subaru in the crowd.  He had a sly smile on his face. Was it his idea to not film that scene? Maybe?
They all got into the van. Ran had a photoshoot so she left.
Yume and Subaru both were in daze right now about the night. This time Subaru chose to sit in the front.
.
Soon night started to get in the air and Yume's heart started to beat faster than anything. It was as if about to burst. Subaru was also nervous.
They met at the assigned place.  Yume was determined to confess to Subaru.
"Yume,  I Love You." Subaru said so low that Yume couldn't hear.
"Huh?" she exclaimed. 
"I Love You!" He said no shouted.
"I love you too!" Yume said with a smile.
"Really?"
"Yeah, Really!  Subaru-Kun. "
" Then we will date?"
"Of course! "
" But it will be a secret." She said with her finger on her lips. Which made Suabru blush.
"Cute." He mumbled.
" Then I will get going. It's getting late."
"Fine"
They both parted with a huge smile and an uncanny feeling in their heart. Little did the know a hurricane is gonna sweep them away.