Chapter 7 The Heartbreak Of Subaru-Kun

Asahi?!?!
"What are you doing here?", said Kanata.
" Hey Kanata! Don't get me wrong,  I was just taking photos of my ship!", Asahi pouted.
" What ship?", kanata said with a death glare. Ako was still not able to understand any of it. (Poor ako, A kiss and a confession all in one day? )
" The ship of you and Ako chan."
" Ugh- Don't tell anyone about this confession,  or you are dead", kanata says with his hand showing his neck.
Asahi nodded and ran as fast as his feet could carry him.
Kanata turned towards ako. She processed the words and came up with an Idea. Maybe He is true. Anyway, I must get a boyfriend so that I can participate in the Love Contest.  "Kanata senpai, I think I can accept your proposal."
"Then, Just start calling me Kanata.", Kanata wasn't even smiling.  Like who does not dance like crazy when their crush acceptes their proposel. Damn Kanata and his Sacred and quite life.

Yume was walking with Nozomu,  but suddenly she saw Subaru coming their way.  Nozomu thought This should be fun.
Yumewas somewhat regretting her Idea to date Nozomu.  But,  as Ako-chan's friend. She must rejoin them. "
Subaru was still  thinking about the kiss.  Then he saw Yume and Nozomu clinging to each other. Nozomu, How could he! He knew very well that he loves Yume but still he chose to betray him. He must be comprehended.  Damn that Nozomu.
"Ah, Subaru-Kun!", Yume called out.  "
Nozomu was waiting for this opportunity to  tease Subaru.  Subaru asked," what are you two doing holding hands like this?"
Yup, that's it. Get jelly all you can.
Nozomu started to hug Yume from behind.  And teased, "Subaru-Kun,  I and Yume chan are dating. Please bless us."
Subaru couldn't believe his own ears.  How could Yume date him? Well, what was he thinking about.  Of course,  Yume has the right to have nozomu as her boyfriend. 
Nozomu saw the grief on Subaru's face. He realised that what he is doing is wrong. If Asahi knows about it  he will surely kill him. But, Yume chan is looking forward to all this.
Yume stood like ten minutes, all things were getting awkward and awkward. There was a really blue aura over Subaru and a dark Yellow aura over a nozomu.  We're they fighting or something?  Anyway she should break this silence. She  spoke "Umm~~~ Subaru kun, Don't you think that you should also confess your feelings to someone. I would like to see you and Ako chan to  be together."
Nozomu was about to burst into laughter.  It was to much for the 'little boy' Subaru. Only if this was a graphic novel or comic I would have been rolling on the floor. But Much to Nozomu's annoyance it is a picture less book. 
Subaru was even more grief - stuck.  The blue aura around him was somewhat getting black. But enough with all this. I really don't want to be with Yume. How dare she? First she gives me false hope by kissing my cheeks and then the second moment she starts dating nozomu. Who is my sole friend.  On top of that, she starts to say confess to Saotome.  What is there to confess, That Saotome,  You love Kanata  And I love Yume. Damn that Yume.
( Actually I had been a lot busy. Well I was asking whether I should create A Nozomu x Aria or Nozomu X Laura? Or do you people have any ideas. Tell me about it.😊😊😊
Love SubaYume786.😙