I will Help you

Yume was surprised like everyone else but knew the sincerity of Rei's words.  The only way everything would be solved. It sounded easy but letting her first boyfriend go,  it was too much. But, for the sake of Rei she said, " I will talk to Subaru about it. If he denies I will take your place. "
" But.." Rei protested.
"No buts." Yume said with a determined  smile, "Now I must get going or else your tenure for help might end."
Everyone felt happy that Rei would be saved but Yume. What about her dreams?  Her dream to be the greatest star might turn into a bummer. A (underchanged) bar dancer in America.
.
.
.
Yume was dazed. What did she just promised in reflex? A bar Dancer. There's no way Subaru wiuld agree being the boyfriend for 5 whole years. Now what can she do but regret her pulse. Her call to Subaru ended up with their meeting place.
"Yume!" Subaru called.
"Hi." Yume tried to sound cheerful.
"What happened?  Why did you called me this early?"
"Early?"
"Yeah, It's 4 O' clock in the morning. Don't you know? Anyways,  what provoked you to meet me? " Subaru said with a sly grin.
"I am not here for pleasantries, Subaru. The thing is that I need your help. Are you willing to sacrifice your five years for my sake. "
"What do you mean?  Is someone bullying you?"He asked holding her shoulders real concerned. She told him about Rei's matters and how she said that the kidnapper wishes to make Subaru her boyfriend for the next five years.
"Are you out of your mind?! How could you promise something this insane? Ain't doing everything which sounds nice. "
"I knew you would say this. So, I am gonna take her place as a prostitute for America. " Subaru was stunned at her words. Him being laid by someone he doesn't know was sounding more cheerful than seeing the love of his life being a prostitute pleasing vulgar intentions of dirty men. His mind wavered as he thought he can live 5 years in insolence but can't or never will make her girlfriend love anyone else.
"Say,  Yume. After 5 years will you marry me? No matter what happens? " He asked, "If yes,  than wear this ring forever." He said presenting a diamond ring with platinum body to her.
"Then that means....."
"Yes,  I am gonna accept your request." Yume got too happy to realize her actions.  She almost in reflex spranged into Subaru's arms making the ring fall. She cried and said, " Oh,  Subaru! I love you! Thanks and sorry for listening to  my kiddish rambles. "
Subaru envelope her in a hug but then realised that the ring was missing.  He flinched and got up making Yume alarm. " Where's the ring?  Look for it Yume! It really cost me a fortune. And you need to control your reflexes in case, you want me alive, Baka Yudetako."
"Don't you dare call me that! Now,  look for that previous ring." Yume said and started searching. After a while, they DID find the ring. As the sky began it's colours,  there parting time cake nearer.  Parking was harsh,  for it was not for a day or hour it was for 5 whole years. Yume placed the ring on her fingers said goodbye and was about to leave when Subaru said, " Don't you dare change your mind cause I won't forget you. "
"Like hell I would do that! " Yume  shouted and kissed his lips making him look like a tomato, "Now that's more like a contract, Baka Yudetako!" She said and ran away from there making Subaru engross in thoughts like,"Where have my innocent baby gone?"