Chapter 14

( First of all, thanks!!!!! I truly cherish your reads and votes.As a thanks I will update eveyday for a while. Fu fu!)
Yume was happy for Koharu and Asahi. There was a big smile on her face. Actually A few minutes ago Koharu texted her about her dating Asahi.
UMR! UMR!
Not Uma It's Umaru!
Her cellphone rang. She was so surprised that she practically jumped from her seat. She saw her phone to see her underclassman Mikoto's number. She picked it up and said, "Hello Mikoto-chan." she greeted.
"Oh, Hello Yume-senpai. I thought you were not gonna pick up. You know I won the audition!" She said very happily.
"What Audition?" Yume asked.
"To be your assitant during your work this week. You forgot?" She asked in disbelieve.
" It just slipped my mind." She lied."So when are we gonna start?"
"Right now! After my this class which ends after I think.....5 minutes. First of all we will go to the boy's dorm and get Yuki-senpai from there. Then you two will head to the studio to shoot the trailer of the movie. So, Let's start!"
After this she hung up. Yume wasn't ready to meet Subaru. A part of her wanted to tell him that she can't shake this weird feeling in her chest. And the other part wanted her to just forget about him and move on. Of course the first was greater than the later so she decided to confess to him.
Mikoto appeared after 5 minutes.
She was a pretty girl with a petite size. She was wearing the 4 Star Academy's Normal Uniform. Her eyes were azure blue and she had Blonde hairs with Blue highlights.
"Konnichiwa! Yume-senpai! Let's start the day." She said vigorously. She was definiately the pop and energetic type like Kaede! Yume was happy to see her energy and determination to work. Guess that energy is contagious.
"Konnichiwa mikoto-chan. I will be in your care from now on." Yume greeted back."So, Let's get get Subaru kun."
They started their feets towarda the M4's dorms. Yume was feeling a little uneasy. Subaru who was standig outside the dorm leaning on a wall and glued to his phone.  A gentle breeze blew to make his dazzeling hsirs dance in the wind. Yume's heart started papilating. She was so sure that this "Idol Love' is true. Her girly side striked in to make her mouth open in awe. Mikoto called out to him and he after seeing her eyes lost in his face too started staring at her. Mikoto was aware of their mutual feelings. She didn't wanted to break the moment but she was forced to.
"Yume senpai!" She called.
"Yes!?" She replied in hurry.
"Let's get in the van."
They got in the van and mikoto sat in the front. Subaru and Yume was to sit in the back seat. How dramatic!