Reader x M4 boys (Edited, Don't skip)

Dedicated to Zepryids for voting on every chapter
(So many of you are already wondering what's with the title? Actually I am still thinking about what to do with Mahiru's kidnapping. I want it to be crazy awesome. Hope you understand. So as not to keep you guys in dark I decided to do this. Tell about your views in the comments. And also if you have any ideas I would gladly accept. Now here we start)
Subaru x Reader
You are walking down the stairs only to slip on the water spilled on the stairs. You falls down and gets a little blood on your knee. You are glad nothing big happened but still decide to go to the Doc. On the way you hear some singing voices from the music room. You take a peek to find a gorgeous figure singing while playing a guitar. He had choco brown hairs and ocean blue eyes. Your heart skips a beat when you find his gaze meeting with yours.
You quickly shift your vision and tries to run but alas, your knee starts aching. You don't want to have unnecessary attention so you try to move but a hard pair of hand grab you from behind. You turned back and sees the same ocean blue eyes. You get startled so you stumble but the hands grab you. "Damn Awkward! " were your first thoughts. He sees your knee bleeding and asks " Where did you get that? " He said pointing to your knee.
"I fell from the stairs and I am on my way to the Doc." You answer. "So umm... can you please let go of my arms?"
He quickly let goes of your arms and moves around. His cheeks were a little pink.
You decide to be on your way and start moving but your knee doesn't let you. You crouch tp stop the bleeding with your hands but all in vain. Is it really that bad?
Subaru sees tears in your eyes and puts you up in bridal style which is very sudden for you.
"Hey! I can walk." You shouts with your cheeks having a red tint. It clearly marked you as a blusher.
"I know very well that you can 'walk'." He says sarcastically. You listen to him and stay silent. After a while you reach the doc's room.
He gently places you on a vacant bed near the chamber window.
A gentle breeze blows when he is placing you on the wind. You could call it the Romantic Breeze with a broken heart. That's because you recently got a break up. You quickly shift your eyes beacuse you are on the verge of tears.
And all the sobbing makes you dizzy. And you sleep away with a hard pair of hands crossing on you
ReaderxKanata
You are a delinquent of school. The school president wants to turn into a new leaf but you can careless about him. He is just one those pretty goody shoes. You are chilling on the rooftop smoking. Your teacher is giving a lecture in class but you skipped it lile usual. And the teacher didn't bothered to look for you. Your bestfriend is Maya the shy nerd. You don't like to be her friend but you still can't leave 'cause she does your homework which is a huge pain in ass (the homework). Suddenly the rooftop doors fling open to your surprise. But you quickly turn your vision because there was Kanata, the jerk president. He comes near you and asks "What are doing here? According to my anylysis you should be in class." He says with an indifferent look.
You don't answer and stand up and move to the other side. He garbs onto your hand and you stare at him looking perplexed.
"Let go!" You say.
"Nope until you come with me."He says.
"I get good grades, What else do you want?!?" You say really irritated. And the grade thing is true. You are a true genius when it comes to studies.
"I am vesy passionate about my work, dearie."He says with a sly smile. " I want every kid at this school to be nice and not to be a delinquent like you."
"You have the nerve to call me delinquent when I don't even bully anyone." You say sounding really pissed off. You don't like being called a delinquent.
"My bad." He says and tugs you closer to his chest. You are surely shocked.
"Hey what are you doing?" You ask.
"Taking you to class." He said rather plainly  when you just shared a hug with him. Weird Man!
He takes, more like drags you to the classroom in the same position. You are blushing hard because of him. The whole class stare at like you are a celeb. You start to hate that green jerk even more.
"Kira-kun, What are doing here?" The teacher asks bery politely, but suddenly he gives you a little dirty look wjich you return in the same way. Serves him right?
"Mr.Keihara, I should say that you don't make attendance everything. " Kanata said.
"I dddoo bbut.." Keihara shutters.
"But what?" Kanata asks with a scary face.
"She never appears in the class plus she is a delinquent. " Keihara protests.
"She never bullied anyone so she is not a delinquent" Kanata informs him."You are fired from now on. No need to come tomorrow. " He fired him? He is just a school president, No? The teacher hungs his face in shame and quickly dashed outside the class. Poor dude!
"Where is your seat?" Kanta asks to you.
"I dont have a seat.  I never showed up anyway." You shrug your shoulders. 
"Fine, Sit beside me." And afterwards he leaves the class and takes you to his office. "Is he on his periods or pregnancy hormones?" You ask yourself letting out a small chuckle.  Then as if he heard it looks down and says "Something amazing you, dearie?"
"Umm... No." You lie.
He doesn't answer but takes you inside. " This is your classroom from now on. "He says motioning his hand covering the whole room.
"Wow, Huge!" You say in amazement.
"Now take out your books and notebook. " He says.
"I don't have them. I don't need them."You reply. "I can study without them too."
" Lemme take a test then." He states.  How workoholic!
"Fine. " You give in.
He wrote down some problems of maths. So easy! You quickly solve them all and hand the paper to him. He states for a minute and then claps to appreciate you. "You are indeed a genius. "
"A delinquent isn't supposed to be stupid. " You say with a smile.
He laughs at you joke and stands up."Enough for today. You are dismissed."
Next Day,  When you were climbing the stairs an unknown spirit lifted you to 'his' office. Weird!  By mistake you even got all the books today.  And there stood the green jerk with a sly smile on his face.
(Okay that's enough for today. And the nest chapter will be updated on October 10. The next chapter will a real chapter giving details about Mahiru's kidnapping. So stay tuned for that special chapter.  And please please please please please please please please vote and comment. I will dedicate the person who will vote teh next chapter.)