"I didn't know you were counting," the other Gray laughs.

"You know what?" Carson puts down his spoon, rolling up the sleeves of his black sweater before reaching his hand into the box of new chopsticks. "Just to stop this tradition of my annoying elder brother provoking me, I decare that I, Carson Gray, will savour this slice of delicacy in exchange for Zacson Gray to shut his goddamn mouth up and never utter a word of that incident again!"

All of us stifle a laugh, watching Carson as he cautiously pick up the smallest slice of salmon sashimi. Before taking a bite, he holds the food in the middle of him and Zac's faces.

"Deal. Eat it without spitting out and I assure you your future wife will never hear this from me." Zac gives a mischievous smirk, leaning back into his chair.

Wayne offers Carson two gentle pats on his back, while the latter has a determined look, bravely placing the whole piece of raw meat in his mouth. His eyes are wide open as he begins chewing the food for a good ten seconds, but just as we thought he's finally swallowing it, he gags.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Carson wipes his mouth with the back of his hand after spitting out the mess of chewed salmon. "This shit is raw! How do y'all even enjoy this?"

"Oh crap!" Cass starts and we turn our heads to her. "I completely forgot to get that on camera!"

———
After the whopping two-hundred bucks dinner, which Zac refused to take any of our money for, we slowly stroll back to campus to get our cars while Cass heads back to her dorm.

"You know you can ring me up whenever, yeah?" I whisper to Cass, while the four guys walk ahead of us, shoving and and mildly strangling each other despite being twenty-two.

"Copy that."

We approach the almost empty parking lots, hearing a series of beeps coming from our individual car keys. I had parked my car at the far end of the carpark, while the rest of them had spots nearer to the entrance.

"Damn, that's sleek as fuck." My tone rich of envy as I witness an Audi R8's headlights come to life.

"Stop drooling," Cass laughs, pulling me by my arm forward to the car. "You'll be driving it in no time."

"In my dreams," I mutter under my breath but Cass hears it and shoots me a look. "What?"

"Well, we'll see! Ten bucks say I'll see you in that car by next week!" She pulls me in for a brief hug before bidding goodbye to the guys. I watch her retreating back, wondering what in the hell was she thinking about me driving that fancy car.

"Are you dreaming?" A low voice startles me from behind, making me jump and spin around.

"You scared me," I put my hand over where my heart is racing.

"Sorry," Zac gives me a sheepish grin. "Do you want me to walk you to your car?"

"Uh, it's fine. Good night Zac, see you soon." I quickly say after realizing I've been standing right in front of his car for the past three minutes.

I turn to get my Countryman which is the only car parked at the far end. Drew had gotten into Wayne's car at this point, while Carson already drove off in his own. Right as I reach for my car door, I hear Zac shout out a good night before he pull out of campus, speeding off into the dimly lit street.

———
"You look like you're in dire need of coffee," Cass remarks when she meets me at the female washroom, leaning against the sink with her body facing my direction.

Drew had slept over last night, making a din up until two-thirty in the morning. The thing about me is that I either have my full eight hours of sleep or none at all. So going to bed at three and waking up at seven clearly wasn't a wise decision.