[Love Live!] Dia x Tomboy! Reader

Start from the beginning

I look at her and blushed. She looks so beautiful with the trees in bloom. The petals fall from the trees from the light breeze. Brushing our hairs from our faces. I realized that I was starting and briskly turned my head away.

"DIA!!!!!!" I hear my name being yelled.

I look back and see both Kanan and Mari racing to like im the finish line. Of course, Kanan was winning. They both were smiling from ear to ear.

"Chika gave us word that we'll be performing at the festival." Kanan smiled.

"Really? That's wonderful! What song?" I asked happily.

"We'll tell you that later." Mari winked.

Y/N and I continued walking, Kanan and Mari followed. Walking towards our lockers I see a lot of girls looking at me and Y/N. I couldn't help but overhear the whispers.

"I wonder if they're gonna confess to each other." A student squealed.

"Oh man, just wait until the festival comes around. They say at the end there's a special slow dance~" Another said.

*Y/N's POV*

Great. Now girls know that I asked her to the festival. What a crowd to now stalk our whole day.

I opened my locker, letters, and boxes of chocolates poured out. I looked over at Dia's locker, it was the same. I picked up a letter.

The words were in all caps:

"CONFESS TO HER ALREADY!!!"

- Signed Mari Ohara :3

I huffed jokingly. They really wanna see us together huh? Well, I don't blame them. I looked at Dia, her face was bright pink.

"Dia?.... Dia?... Dia!" I trying to get her to snap out of her trance.

"Eh?! Oh. S-Sorry, I was just looking at something." She stuttered.

"What is it?" I take the paper from her.

"What the hell!?" I shout.

The paper was four pages of Me and Dia, but doing lewd things. Nice art, I can't lie but not for the right thing. I felt the heat rising in my cheeks. I dropped the paper and averted my eyes from Dia.

"That... Was... Very interesting." I muttered.

"Indeed..." Dia agreed.

I snapped out of my thoughts. "W-We should head to class."

I changed my shoes and closed my locker. I reached my hand for Dia's and walked to class. Hand in hand, although it feels a bit awkward since we've seen something that... Well not really haunted me but. Whatever.

"Hey, Y/N," Dia spoke up

"What's up?" I ask.

"If we were... Well, a thing. Would we be doing things like that?" She asked.

I feel her hugging my arm, I feel her heartbeat.

"I-I. Maybe, " I said.

I looked down at her, her face was just inches close to mine.

"Dia..." I said.

"Y/N..." She closed her eyes.

We leaned in...