"At least it was only a light." Peter said. Felicia sighed.

"Yeah. It could have been worse." Felicia said. They then went into the apartment. There Felicia sat down on the bed while peter got into the fridge. Not finding anything he would be interested in he closed the fridge. Peter then went to his desk and got on his computer. "How's the search for a new apartment?" Felicia asked. After deciding that their present apartment was too small for them peter started looking for another apartment that they could get. With Peters job as dr. Connors assistant and working for S.H.I.E.L.D. Peter could afford another place that's better, then if Felicia found a job then the quality they could afford would be even better.

"Frustrating." Peter said teasing Felicia for her little mishap with the light. The corner of Felicia's mouth curved up into a smile at Peters teasing.

"Don't make me use my voodoo powers." Felicia said. Peter chuckled. After a bit of searching peter stopped looking for new apartments then sat on the bed next to Felicia.

"How's your sessions?" Peter asked. Felicia sighed.

"Every time I go to it I feel like I'm just some specimen that the psychiatrist is dissecting." Felicia said. Peter put an arm around her. Felicia then laid her head on Peters shoulder. "Next time.... would you mind coming to the appointment?" Felicia asked. She acted bashful when asking the question in case peter didn't want to come.

"Of course." Peter said. He looked at her. "Felicia. If you want me to go to your next appointment then I'll go. I care about you Felicia. You are very important to me and I will not just ignore you." Peter said. Felicia pushes her head into Peters chest for comfort. "Felicia. I love you." Peter said.

"I love you too peter." Felicia said with a smile on her face as she snuggled in close to him.

Time skip

The rest of the day was spent with just the two of them. Just peter and Felicia. They did several things. They went and checked out an apartment peter found, then went and got take out Chinese food before returning to the apartment. After eating peter went up to the roof while Felicia changed into some night clothes. It wasn't that he was uncomfortable being in the room while she changed he just wanted to be on the roof for a while. Peter looked out over the city from the roof. Suddenly his phone buzzed as he was getting a call. It was from S.H.I.E.L.D. Peter immediately answered.

"Yes." Peter answered.

"We got the results of the DNA from the makeshift bed. It's a direct match to Anne Weying." An agent said over the phone.

"So then that was Eddies hideout. Alright. Thanks. Continue to look through the warehouse. Find anything tell me." Peter ordered. He then hung up. "2here did you go Eddie? And what are you doing with Anne?" Peter thought out loud.

Earlier that day before they raided the warehouse.

Eddie was pacing in the office by the kennels. Spider-Man was progressing faster then anticipated. At this rate he'll find them before Venom gets his army. If only that damn bitch would hurry up and just give birth to the symbiotes. The human children could die for all he cared. He just wanted their symbiotes. Eddies plan was to take the symbiotes then pass them along to followers that he will gain himself. They will be the first of his army. Then they would take slaves of their own and give birth to more. Starting a cycle where each time their numbers would grow significantly each time. But now Spider-Man was closer then ever! What the hell was he going to do? Eddie wondered when a computer in the office booted up on its own. Eddie turn to the computer and slowly walked forward. His spider sense never went off so he made his was to the computer. After it was turned on it turned to a black screen. Green words began to type themselves onto the screen.

"Hello Eddie." Were the first words to come up. The little blinking line that represented where your words would appear went down a line. There it blinked as if waiting for Eddie to respond to the message. He put his hands on the keyboard and started typing.

"Is that you old friend?" He typed. After pressing enter it went down another line. After a few seconds the words began typing themselves again.

"Yes Eddie. It's me." The other party typed. Banks then waited for Eddies response.

"Prove it." Eddie replied.

"7 years ago I contacted you in a very similar way. After some time you disclosed the true identity of Spider-Man. Peter Parker" The other party said proving his identity to Eddie. The other party then started typing again. "Now to prove to me that you are of the current mindset." The other party then waited for Eddies response. Finally he typed in his answer.

"We want the death of Spider-Man." Was his final reply. After a few moments of no answer from The other party he was sent an address. Then a final message read.

"Go to the address. You will find help there. I would suggest you bring ms. Weying along." Then beneath the message it said.

"The other party has left the chat." Eddie paused and looked at the address. He then wrote it down before leaving the office. Before he went out the door though he took one final look back at the computer.

"It's nice to hear from you again...... Mr. Banks." Eddie said with a smile before leaving.