Chapter 6: Coffee and IV's

(Warning: Hospitals, fainting, mentions of eating disorders, mentions of malnutrition)

      (Third person POV)
   Thomas pulled into the coffee shop parking lot, Roman's car pulling up next to him. The teenagers and adult vacated the cars and walked into the busy coffee shop.

    To say the place was busy was an understatement. Waiters rushed around with trays of coffee, teas, and other drinks whilst many conversations filled the place.

    The group made their way over to a table, managing to sit everyone, but Remy. "Its alright ladies. Ill just sit here." He said with a smirk, sitting in Deceit's lap. Damian went bright red, resting his arm around Remy's waist.

    "Alright guys, keep an eye out for Virgil. He should be around here somwhere." Talynn said, looking around the busy shop.

   Meanwhile, Virgil was in the back room. He tucked in his black polo and buttoned up his vest. He let out a sigh and quickly placed drinks on the round tray. "You okay boy? You're not looking to good." Virgil's manager, Brian asked. Virgil swayed where he stood slightly, cloaing his eyes for a second.

    "Im fine... Just a bit out of it" The emo replied, shooting his manager a comforting smile before leaving the back room, delivering drinks to their right tables.

    He was about to head back into the back room to remake a messed up drunk when his name was called. He whipped around, but quickly realized this was a bad idea when his head started spinning. He heald his head with his free head, clenching his eyes shut.

    All sounds started to blur out as Virgil started swaying. He leaned against the table next to him slightly before collapsing onto the floor. The void sound of his tray hitting the ground and the busy of people around him, trying to help. Everything went black.

    Roman leaped from his seat as soon as the group watched their pailer than usual friend collapse. He was the first to his side, Talynn and Joan second to the scene. "Call an ambulance!" Roman shouted, propping his friend's head up.
Patton quickly whipped out his phone, calling the hospital.

    After ten minutes, the paramedics rushed in with a gurney. They quickly lifted the unconscious boy up onto the gurney amd rushed him into the ambulance.

    The last thing the group of teenagers saw was their friend being loaded into the ambulance and rushed to the hospital.

I am so sorry...

Everythimg goes up from here I promise.

I hope you guys are having a nice day/night and I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far!

Take it easy guys, gals, and my fellow non-binary pals! Peace out!

-Marsh