Reconciliation

At this point, Atlas shifted back to the point of view of Timothy.  He saw directly through Timothy's eyes once again.

The Elders wore clothing that encompassed a variety of traditions which syncretized over centuries of cultural development.  Native beads were donned upon vests from across the continent, which were paired with kilts.

In the preceding generations, travelers from Europa brought their Celtic rituals and iconography. These traditions became integrated into the tribal practices of the people producing a rich melange of culture.

Dress and language from Aztlan became significantly integrated, whether current generations knew it or not.  Over the course of time, Aztlan became considered an outside land to the south of the Indigenous Territory.

The Western Provinces formed a crescent frame around the prairie lands that the indigenous called home. All paths to the sea were cut off by the lands of other cultures, landlocking the native territory. Many indigenous people never saw the ocean, as they were harnessed physically and mentally in their own world.

OOO

In recent years, Reconciliation Process had successfully spread across the continent

In recent years, Reconciliation Process had successfully spread across the continent. People and groups who had not spoken came together in pursuit of resolving conflicts. Out of this process, came the Wave of Peace, a time in which people saw a rise of tranquility, abundance and health.

People began sharing resources, helping each other and talking together in communities.

This was part of the larger Transition, in which trees were planted by the millions, providing a layer of resilience to society. It resulted in a surplus of healthy food in the urban centers. This was coupled with advances in new technological forms, which increased efficiencies and lowered prices.

The quality of life went up, people were able to invest in education, and the arts flourished.

The whole psychology of the people transformed over time en masse. It was a phenomenon that changed society.

Groups began seeing the Creator as being connected through all religions, and each other as reflections of themselves.  It was a special spirit that permeated the air. People knew intrinsically that they were part of a major shift that would be felt broadly.

OOO 

Timothy spoke while everyone in the circle listened.   "I respectfully would like to say that openness will be beneficial to everyone. Especially if people involved with the Reconciliation Process are allowed to move forward." 

An Elder responded, "Their ways are not our ways.  They will want to come in here and change us."

"It is a two-way process," Timothy said.  "They can learn from you, and vice-versa."

An elder spoke.  "Every Moment is a chance to grow, to bloom, to expand.  Like our gardens, we can all flourish through new methods for nourishing and cultivating."