Questioning

Thanks to ____LEXI____ for support on this story in the form of comments and voting. I just woke up one morning to a bunch of comments and votes on this story from him/her. Thanks.

(Y/n)'s POV

I soon finished putting the fruits I hadn't used away, thinking about how to explain what happened. I then turned around to notice Ryan and Baz sitting down and waiting for me to finish what I was doing. "Oh, hey guys. Did you need something?" I asked. Ryan nodded slightly and looked at Baz before looking back at me. "We were hoping to ask you a few questions since the only things we know about you are you're name, what you look like, and where I found you." He said.

I thought a moment before nodding and sitting down across from them. "Alright, you can ask me almost anything and I'll be able to answer it." I said and smiled a bit. "Thank you. So.... Where did you come from, are you from England or did you end up like.... teleporting here?" Baz asked. I thought about how to answer before replying with, "I got teleported here by someone else. They were trying to keep me captive but I managed to escape, explaining why I was seen walking out of the woods."

Ryan and Baz looked at each other a moment before looking back at me. "Who was the guy holding you captive?" Baz asked. I looked at them a moment before saying, "You likely don't know him or likely won't believe me but it's.... A guy named Wilford Warfstache." and after you said that the two looked surprised. "I know him! We've had to deal with him before!" Ryan said somewhat loudly, standing up and doing random hand motions as he did so. In turn though, this must've caused Dawko and Razz to wake up because they slowly and tiredly walked into the room.

"What are you guys talking about?" Razz asked as he looked at Razz before looking at the three of us. "We're asking her some questions and she got brought here by the one and only Wilford Warfstache." Baz said, the two that just walked in having a sudden surprised look. "Well looks like we're gonna need one more reinforcement person." Dawko said before getting out his phone and dialing a number before leaving the room. I looked at the three males still left in the room with me.

"So I'm guessing you were hanging out with Mark and them in that one mansion when you were kidnapped. Am I correct?" Razz asked. I simply nodded before looking towards the doorway. "Who is Lewis calling?" I asked before looking at Ryan. Ryan looked toward the door a moment before looking back at me. "You'll see in about maybe half an hour." He said before Dawko walked back in saying, "He'll be here in about five minutes." He said.

I looked at them before nodding and thinking a bit to myself about who it could be. I started off by thinking about people they've played games with before from things Dawko and Razz mentioned when playing games with me the other night. Before I could get an idea of who it was we all heard a knock on the front door. Razz quickly rushed to answer the door before we all hear, "REINFORCEMENT IS HERE!" from an Irish sounding voice.(I don't know if he's actually Irish but I think he is.)

I look towards the kitchen doorway before seeing a male with longer hair than the others and one strip of his hair being green. He was very thin but pretty tall compared to me. He looked over at me and smiled. "You're the girl we're helping right? You have to be since you're the only female here. I'm Will, Will Ryan." He said before shaking your hand. "Sorry if I seem hyper, I drank a can of Monster on my way here." He said. I nodded and smiled as well. "Well it's nice to meet you too." I said before looking over at the others.

It felt nice but there was two main problems for me though. One was just mentioned by Will, I'm the only female here with them. Second problem is the others are likely on a hunt for me right now and who knows when they'll find out I'm on a different continent. I guess I just have to wait to find out.