Town

Y/n's POV

I managed to find a paper clip and pick the lock to the door of the room I was in. After looking around the house I found Wilford asleep on the couch and a locked front door, but no back door. I did however, find the kitchen window open.

I went back to the bedroom and broke the necklace, opening the window and hanging tied sheets to make him think you left that way. After making the diversion you quickly went to the kitchen window and climbed out, running as fast as you could.

Before I knew it, I was near town. I knew it because of distant street lights. Once I got close enough I slowed to walking speed and walked out of the forest onto a sidewalk. After looking around a few moments I couldn’t find anything I could recognize.

I walked around and soon found a park and walked around on the small path, soon finding a bench and sitting down. The last thing I remember is leaning back and slowly falling asleep, but I didn’t notice anyone coming over to me.

???’s POV

I was out on a late night walk when I noticed a person looking around confused, they’d looked like they’d been running from something. I wanted to talk to them but didn’t want to scare them. After a while though I noticed them again in the park, sleeping on a bench.

I picked her up and started to take her home, calling my roommate to make sure he was okay with me bringing home a random sleeping person I found. But it seemed like they needed help, so I was going to be the one to provide that help.

Hey guys, here’s another chapter, let me know who you guys think ??? is. One hint is he’s not very popular and I think he lives in Britain. Let me know in the comments and I'll talk to you guys later. Bye.