Meet Rene and Dan

Mark came back with 2 people and he introduce one of them to be Rene or the youtuber Luigikid. The other person who had his hair dyed blue from what it looked like was know as Dan his channel was called the Diamond minecart.

You introduced yourself to Rene and Dan and they told you a bit about their youtube channels.Rene showed you a few of his videos since you didn't know him well. Dan took you back to the of Minecraft where he took you to his lab and you met a villager named Trayours(I can't spell right)who happened to be Dan's best buddy, You also met Grim the skeleton dog.

Soon you and Dan went back to the real world and Mark told you that you finally met everyone. You saw the time was 10:30pm and asked Mark where you were going to sleep. He lead you to your room then told you goodnight and left.

You thought about all that happened today and who you met. You smiled at the thought of knowing you will get along very well with everyone here. But one thing still had you confused. How did you get here?

Hello everyone. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and question time. Show I add a few of Markiplier's and Jacksepticeye's alter egos? Let me know in the comments and I see you later. Bye bye.