For the third time, where am I!?!

Y/n's POV

I woke up on a couch and as I looked around I started to get confused. I thought I was home but I don't recognize the lay out of the living room I am in. After a few minutes I started to hear voices coming from what seemed be a kitchen. I got off the couch and walked towards the kitchen, peeking in to see four males there. Two of the males had brown hair, one had floofy brown hair though, one had partly brown while the rest was dyed blonde, and another male with red hair.

    After a few moments it seemed the guy with blonde hair noticed me and pointed me out to the other males. I quickly hid around the corner, trying to think of what to do. After another few moments the four walked out and surrounded me. Sad thing was they were all taller/shorter than me. "Hi, you're probably confused as to where you are, right?" The red haired male asked, triggering you to nod.

    After a while of explaining you found out the blonde haired male was named Ryan and he was the one that brought you here after finding you on a bench in the park. The red haired male was also named Ryan and he was Ryan's roommate, they called him Other Ryan or Bazamalman. Rhys was the guy with floofy brown hair, they normally called him Razz or Papa Razz some reason. Then there was Lewis, also know as Dawko, the other brown haired male.

Ryan's POV

    We introduced ourselves to they and as we did so, they seemed to get more comfortable as everyone was introduced. Everyone seemed very happy to have them around because they were a new person to talk to. Razz and Dawko invited them to play video games with them which they decided to join the two.

    Me and Baz stayed behind to talk about what we should do about them. We soon came up with the idea that we would question them tomorrow because Razz came in and asked where to put the guest. I told him just to put them in my room for now and that we would talk to her more later. So for the time being while they were asleep me and Baz played video games with Razz and Dawko.

    Soon enough though Baz fell asleep, then Razz and Dawko left, leaving me to be the only one awake. I peeked into the room Y/n was in to see them sleeping peacefully. I don't know if it's just me but I think all four of us are slowly falling in love with them. I know for sure that I am though, and there's only one way to find out if the others are too. Looks like I'm questioning everyone tomorrow.

This is another chapter, hope you enjoyed, another one will be uploaded in a while. See ya later.