Darkiplier and Anti

Hey guys just letting you know you will be able to make the character love Dark or Anti just so you know. Onward with the story!

"My name is Darkiplier, the dark side of your friend Mark, and this is Anti, the dark side of Jack" Dark said introducing the both of them. "A-alright." You said sort of scared. "Well me and Anti will be on our way, Later." After that being said by Dark they disappear.

"Try to stay away from those two, they like to cause trouble." Mark said to you. 'Ok Mark." You said to Mark smiling slightly at him making Mark smile back. Soon everyone else was up and playing games.

You decided to go with Evan/Vanoss and his crew to the world of gmod and play minigames like death run, prop hunt, and hide and seek. You had a lot of but most of the day after Dark and Anti left you felt like you were being watched, no different once in the world of gmod.

Later one you went into minecraft with Joe lee and squid and played minigames in the funland and build yourself a house. But you still felt like you where being watched by someone. You ignored it and continued playing around.

Once it was late you decided to go to bed and you just layed there thinking about what happened today and thinking of anyone who would be stalking you while you played, then it hit you.(Not literally)

It had to be Dark and Anti. You put it aside for now as you drift off to sleep. What you don't know is that you were correct, and you were being watched right now. Dark and Anti were just sitting at your bedside watching.

Hey guys hope you enjoy the story so far. We'll have a speical guest in the story soon. Bye bye!