An Unexpected Visitor

Still sitting on the couch at Lloyd's much needed cleaning apartment, they had no idea how or what to do about finding the Creator. And to much of their determination, they had nothing in mind. Most were still on for the gold; others were at the cliff of leaving the room. 

"We have nothing! There's no point in any of this! I'm done! I'm getting C.j and getting out of this pothole" The frustrated water ninja exclaimed as she stood up from the couch and was about to walk out the door before a someone grabbed a hold of her arm.

She turned to face the man she once loved, "Nya, no one is going anywhere. You need to calm down" He told her as she glared at him. Lloyd nodded his head in agreement as he sat up straight in his seat, "He's right, we have to figure out something in order to not get ourselves killed" The Master of Energy advocated. 

"He's not the one who has to worry for a child" She hissed as she tried to pull away from his grasp, but it only got tighter. 

"C.j is my kid too you know" Jay argued getting a bit rough making Kai go in protection mode.

"Jay-"

"Really? If he was your kid then you would've been with me for the nine months of pain, misery, and depression. You weren't there in the delivery room where I suffered many complications life threating to both me and my child! I was in natural labor for thirty-six hours of no support except nurses and doctors who thought I would die! YOU WEREN'T THERE FOR THE SURGERIES AFTER THAT AND RAISING C.J! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO KILL HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE, NOT ME!" She yelled at him with a teary eye.

The room went completely silent. Eyes widened, mouths dropped open, and more confusion entered the conversation. Jay loosened his grip and walked to the other side of the room grabbing his dark hair in shock. It wasn't under Cole broke the silence where it all got started, "I bet Jay is going to kill himself for those mistakes, but if you go back it won't just be the Creator killing you it would also be hurting maybe eliminating C.j as well."

"Cole is approximating right. If anyone were to go back to their normal human being lives then the Creators goons would definitely come after us for being completely defenseless" Zane explained. 

Kai sighed, "Sis I have always agreed with you on everything, but I have to agree with the others on this one. I don't want my family to be destroyed more than it already is" He confessed to the Master of Water. 

Nya walked over to the door and was about to open it, "I don't care what my consequences are. My priory is to protect my son" she whispered as she opened the front door reveling a man with skin made out of bones and eyes as dark as night with a hint a red reflecting them.

It was clear the others saw the figure as they were at the front door by Nya's side as well. "Team 11, your Master would like to have a word with you" the creature said, "Now we can come out calmly or you can refuse and blood shall be shed before you meet your fates."

Kai snarled, "And who said we were going to leave?" 

The creature chuckled at the Master of fire as the lights started to flicker on and off. Soon everything was completely dark and all you could hear were the sounds of punches, kicks, and throw up noises?

As the unseen fighting was going on, over in the parking lot of Lloyd's apartment building were all men made out of bones and only one human looking man with black hair tied back in a low bun, wrinkles all around his face, and a dark purple suit almost matching his own master.

"How long do you think those ninja would last in a fight with the second in command?" One of the skeleton soldiers asked the mysterious man. The man chuckled, "Samukai has four arms, and there's only six of them. Who do you think would have the upper hand in this situation?" He asked. 

The skeleton shrugged, "It was a stupid question to ask in the first place sir. I won't ask anything more out of you Clouse" He promised. 

The noises stopped and everything was quiet. Clouse smiled in excitement, "Bring them to me. I want to see how much has changed since the last time we saw Team 11" He commanded. The soldiers nodded and went up to the apartment the fight has taken place. 

After a couple minutes, the soldiers each had one ninja in their grasp unconscious. Clouse was indeed impressed by the progress him comrade has done. Once the skeletons were all out and with a ninja, they came up to Clouse and threw them into the back of a big truck. Clouse climbed in the back with the ninjas as he locked the door.

He then chained the ninja with a chai even he could not break. He made sure to tighten the strongest ones in the group such as the girl, the black one who threw up, and the blonde. After he was done with that he sat down in a corner away from the prisoners as murmured something to himself.

"I have done it Master. We have captured the traitors. Once they are in your grasp then no one will overpower you ever again" Clouse said to himself as he could see from the crack of the back door was a purple light that shined throughout the back. 

He laughed, "Oh poor ninja, you are about to face your worse nightmare."

Sorry for the short chapter and for taking so long on updating. But I promise that there will be a much bigger plot in the next chapter once I get all my other books situated. BYEEEE!