A Meeting

Today was the day the team will be whole once again, but not what they would like. Non have spoken to one another since they split and many have some beef with one another. It's bad enough most broke one rule, but about half of the team has broken two.

As the host of the gathering, she has to make sure that everything was in perfect harmony. The main thing for her though was to hide her mistake, or shall she say someone else's. The raven's home was quiet small, but perfect size for her to handle and a lot less cleaning as of her other so called friends. 

She knew they were going to have the meeting in the living room and she needed to hide multiple things in order to keep her secret. The young eighteen year old picked up blankets, cups, and cleaning supplies and put them in the rightful place. The door bell rang and before the girl opened it she walked over to her bedroom and closed the door quietly.

She then went to her front door, took a deep breath, and opened it. There it reveled a boy not much older then her with dirty blonde hair that covers part of his face with emerald green eyes, and wore a denim green jacket with white destressed pants. "Hi Nya, long time no see" the boy spoke as he gave her a quick hug. 

Nya smiled at her old friend, "It's good seeing you too, Lloyd" she responded. They pulled from their hug and right behind him was her own brother himself, "Don't I get a hug?" The spikey burnet asked with a tint of sarcasm. The Master of Water rolled her eyes and gave her brother a hug and pecked him on the cheek, "How would I ever forget my own brother, Kai" she giggled as she released him from the hug. 

"Please, come inside. We have to catch up with each other over our hiatus" Nya insisted as Kai and Lloyd entered her small home. Much different to what the Master of Fire's oboe; it had white brick for walls with gray interiors for baseboards and ceiling. The floor was a nice soft brown color and many furniture's were either a baby blue, or marron. 

The three had a seat on the marron colored couch as they chatted on what life has been for them during the break. Then the doorbell rang again and Nya went up to answer leaving the two boy on the couch. She came back in with a man with long black shaggy hair with hazel eyes and wore a loose black tank top with brown sweatpants. And lets just say he must've had many work out session to look that muscular.

"What's up me homies" The figure known mostly as Cole teased as he plopped down on the couch next to Kai. The Master of Energy grinned, "It doesn't look like you aged a bit! While the rest of us look like crap" Lloyd laughed. Kai and Cole joined along in the commotion as they could barely breath once they finally calmed down. 

While the boys were caught up in there laughter, Nya greeted her most honored friend as his icy blonde hair stick up in place, had icy blue eyes, and wore a dashing white sweater vest with jeans and a pair of sneakers. "Hello my dear friend, it has been quite some time I presume" Zane addressed. 

"It truly has been, Zane. You go on to the living room, the boys are already there, I have one more person to accompany me" Nya told her dearest friend. The Master of Ice simply nodded and went over to the living room. The only female sighed and closed the door as she was now on her front porch.

It wasn't long until a nice blue Mercedes parked in the drive way. And she knew exactly who was in the car and what first happened in it. A man with dark chocolate hair and electric blue eyes with specks of brown upon his pale cheeks with a dark blue sweatshirt and black destressed pants. She knew him all too well. The man walked up to the women. 

"Hello, Walker" Nya welcomed. Jay looked at the women in awe, she didn't change one bit since he left. She still had her raven hair tied in a high pony with a little mole on her cheek, she wore a gray blouse with white high waisted jeggings. Her ocean eyes filled with mixed emotions that the Master of Lightning knew she would have. And he knew very well why she hates him.