Departure

The sky was dark and clear, everyone left to go on a trip to the dark island except Jay and Nya. From their excuses, they were playing the 'sick' card. Nya pretended to be sick and Jay was willing to take care of her until the others get back from there trip. 

Currently, the two were in Nya's room watching a romantic comedy which was the couple's favorite genre. They cuddled with each other in the bed as 'When Harry met Sally'  was playing on the t.v. screen. Harry's speech of love to Sally was one of Nya's favorites since all he wanted to do was spend the rest of his life with the women he loves. That's was everyone wants in life. 

Then the t.v. went black as did the rest of the room, "What the?" Nya questioned as she got herself out of the bed and walked over to the lightbox. Jay got himself up as well and got a look at the lightbox, "Nothing looks damaged. I'll call the technician and see what's going on" Jay said as he got his phone and dialed a number. 

"Yeah we have a power outage in our home. Where do we live? Well we live on a flying boat- Hello?"  Jay put the phone on the table aggressively as he rubbed his temples. The master of Water sighed, "Maybe we should light up some candles. That way it isn't so dark" Nya suggested as she hugged the Master of Lightning from behind. He nodded as he traveled his way to the kitchen using both Nya and the wall for support. 

The two managed to find the kitchen sink and got some candles from the cabinets underneath it and walked back to the bedroom. They sat out multiple candles on the night stands using Jay's Lightning to spark a flame. The couple let out a sigh in relief as they held each other in their own grasp. They stayed like that for a moment hearing their lover's heartbeat. 

They pulled away from the hug and Jay pulled on a smirk. Nya looked at him confused, "What is it?" she asked a bit curious. He shrugged, "Aren't you suppose to be sick young lady?" he teased as right hand touched her cheek. Nya let out a little giggle, "Well I was a bit busy watching a movie, Doc" She teased. Jay's hands traveled from Nya's face to her well defined hips, "Well then I say I should take care of you, lil sick one"  He laid Nya down on the bed carefully as he goes on top of her and locks lips with hers. 

His lips traveled down to her neck leaving scarlet marks on Nya's pale skin, as Nya was about to switch places Jay stopped her, "No, no. Stay where you are, Doctors orders"  And with that, their lips locked with each other once more. 

*Two weeks later*

The Master of Water hasn't been the greatest. She's been puking about every twenty seconds and it wasn't stopping. She decided that enough was enough and went to the pharmacy to pick up a pregnancy test. Luckily when she arrived home no one was there, so she gone ahead and took the test. Fifth-teen  minutes later the timer went off and she got to know the results. Before she looked though she kept reminding herself, "One line means not pregnant, and two means pregnant."

She picked up the test from the bathroom sink and took a quick look before instantly dropping it on the floor as she slide down the wall, pulling her knees up to her chest. She breathed heavily and tears streamed down her face, "I can't be a mother. I can't be a mother at sixteen. What am I going to tell Jay?"  She questioned herself as she heard someone knock on the door.

"Nya? It's Jay. Are you okay?" Jay asked from the other side of the locked door. Nya shut her eyes tightly, "Are you alone?" She asked. There was a quick silence, "Yes" He responded. Nya stood up from her spot and unlocked the door before opening the door to see her secret boyfriend.

Jay walked into the bathroom with Nya, "Close the door" Nya ordered with a shaky voice. The Master of Lightning did as she said and even locked the door, he then looked back at his beautiful secret girlfriend with tears streaming down her face,  "What is it, my cherry blossom?" He asked her as he wiped a tear from her cheek. 

"Jay. I-I'm pregnant" She confessed. Jay expression changed from worried to stern, "W-What! Nya we're teenagers! How can we possibly take care of a baby?!?" He shouted quietly. "I don't know Jay. I just don't know!" She yelled. 

"Get an abortion" Jay said. Nya looked at him strangely, "What? You expect me to have someone kill our child! Do you really think I would EVER do that!" She discriminated. Jay sighed angrily, "I'll set up a appointment for you and we'll just forget this ever happened" He told her as he grabbed her wrist, but she didn't want that.

Nya stopped in her tracks and Jay turned around to look at her, "Nya if you keep this baby I'm leaving, but if you get the abortion I'll stay. It's your choice" And with that he left her.

The next day Jay was no where to be seen and Nya had made her choice. That's when she knew that he was never going to commit to something he caused.

Even after all that time, the man she once loved still came back. It was the crack of dawn and Jay as driving Nya and C.j to his parents home. The ride was quiet and only small questions would come into conversation. They drove all the way to the a desert area and up ahead was a silver trailer and a lot of junk.

"Walker, is this where your parents live?" Nya asked concerned as she held her sleeping baby in her arms. He sighed, "Yes Nya it is. But don't worry it is the most safest place for him to be" Jay assured his ex.

He parked near the entrance and the two got out of the car. There was two people already at the front of the entrance. One was a man with white hair and wrinkles with blue overalls and a brown long sleeve shirt underneath it. Next to him was a women with grayish brown hair tied up in a bun with bell bottom jeans and a green flannel. 

Jay and Nya along with C.j walked up to the old married couple, "Ma, Pa I would like to introduce you to Nya and our son C.j" He introduced. The old pair smiled, "Awwww my son actually had 'It' with someone, I'm not happy that it was so young, but at least you laid on someone" The women exclaimed. 

"Mom...." Jay said embarrassed. The man walked closer to Nya and looked down at the child sleeping in her arms, "Aw Edna honey come and look at this cute little guy! He's got Jay's hair and eyebrow" The man said excitedly. Edna walked over to her husband as the baby cooed, "Oh Ed I just want to gobble him up" She exclaimed.  

Nya smiled, "He also has two different color eyes, one has my eye and the other had Jay's " She told them. Jay faked coughed, "Well we need to be on our way, so here is all of C.j's stuff" He handed a Mickey Mouse bag over to Ed and Edna took the baby from Nya. But before they went Nya kissed her son on the forehead and nuzzled his nose with her own which gave the baby a little smile in his sleep. 

Jay and Nya then went back to the car and automatically the Master of Water had tears streaming down her face. "Nya what's wrong?" Jay asked concerned. "I-I've never l-left him a-alone" She cried as Jay surprisingly gave her a hug pulling her closer to him. "I know that you've moved on, but I'm still here for both you and our son" Jay soothed her as he rubbed her back.

After a few minutes, Jay started the car and drove his way to Lloyd's place. As they were driving though a piece of paper flung to the windshield making Jay go off course and crashed into a stop sign. The airbags went off, "Are you alright?" Nya asked frantically. Jay nodded, "I'm good" He responded. 

The two got out of the car and saw the paper on the windshield. Jay picked up the paper and turned it over to the side with writing. There was paint marked words written on the blank sheet that read, 'The Creator is coming for vengeance and is ready to pore some blood.'

Jay and Nya looked at each other knowing that something bad will come in their future. That's why they say karmas a female dog.