Rules Broken

It all started with the man called the Creator. He makes the rules for the ninja teams around the world. He chosen very few people to be on each team, with very special powers. The things is the rules come with consequences. 

Rule #1 No Killing

Rule #2 No Love Affairs 

Rule #3 No Working with the Enemy 

Rule #4 No Children 

Rule #5 Don't Revel any Secrets to Anyone

Rule #6 Never, EVER,  break Code: NNQ

Break any of these then you shall face the severe consequence. From memory swipe to death, anything can happen if you break a rule. And that's what broke this certain team apart. The Ninjago Ninja Team. It all happened a year ago. 

The first one who left was Kai. 

Then Jay.

Nya.

Cole.

Zane.

And finally, but not least Lloyd. 

From what rumors have said they all left for the same reasons. The 6 Rules. They all left one by one breaking at least one rule. And the Master is willing to take any path to find his failing ninja for breaking his play book. He will stop at nothing until all have faced punishment.

It's now a year later and none have been in contact with each other. Not even for a mission the world needs desperately. The Ninja craves desperately.

Lloyd Garmadon has been having second thoughts as he was sitting on his green velvet couch in his gray sweatpants and sweatshirt. His long, dirty blonde hair covered the front part of his face as sweat was pouring down his forehead. How could he leave? How could he stay? All that travels through his head day and night. No wonder he couldn't sleep at night. 

Maybe he could return to the team. Not that was one anyway, but what he wanted to know was what rule did the ninja break in order to leave. The former Green Ninja knew why he left, but the others he had no clue of.

Voices floating through his head. 'Find them' or 'Bring the team back' he has had them since everyone left. He wanted to find the others, he really did, but they probably wouldn't even remember him.

After all the adventures they went through, maybe one more couldn't hurt. But if the Creator finds out then they would all be in trouble. But if he doesn't find the ninja then the Creator will possibly kill without warning. 

He needs to find them now.

Lloyd stood up from his couch and got his phone, keys, and wallet. He put on some plain vans and walked straight out of his apartment door. The Green Ninja was practically broke, but he still had enough to keep a roof under his head. He hopped in his green convertible and turned on the engine. 

He already knew where he needed to go first; it was the first one who left. It wasn't a long drive to his place, but he did have a lot of traffic on his street.For once in his whole career,the traffic was light as if it was meant for him to make the decision to find his team. He drove past fancy houses which look very alike, but like everything nothing can always stay the same. 

The Master of Energy spotted a red bricked house with white interiors and golden designs. He parked in the drive way and headed for the front door. It was a plain wooden door. Wonder hw many time's Kai burned it down?

At first he hesitated, but rang the door bell in a split second. He could hear murmurs from the other side of the door, and as soon as you know it the door opened. There stood a strong soldier with tan skin, amber eyes, and scar over his left eye, and wore a rough, red, robe with black pajama pants underneath.

His eyes were filled with both anger and surprise, "I can't talk to you right now, Garmadon" Kai said as he was about to close the door, but Lloyd stopped the door with his foot, "Please, we need to talk."

The Master of Fire sighed, "Fine, come in" he held the door open as Lloyd entered his oboe to see straight ahead a living room with leather couches and wooden tables all around. Kai lead his friend over to a couch in front of the lit fire place and took a seat. 

"So what are you so desperately wanting to come all the way over here for?" Kai asked with the slightness of curiosity. Lloyd took in a deep breath and responded, "It's the Creator. He's coming for us. He knows we broke the rules."

Kai was in pure shock, but he knew better then to question the Creator. "What are we going to do then?" He asked. Lloyd shrugged, "I don't know, Kai. I really don't know. I'm trying to get the word out to the others-" He was interrupted, "You won't find them in these parts. They traveled hours away from here, and that's a fact."

"Then what do you suggest?" Lloyd asked with a bit of annoyance. "Have a meeting, and stop the Creator once and for all" Kai said confidently. That could work and very well too, but that would never defeat the Creator. No one can.

"Where would we even meet, Kai? You and I both know that we haven't spoken to anyone on our team" The blonde foretold him knowing it was true. The Master of Fire rubbed his hands along his temples until an idea popped in his head, "I'll start calling and see who I can get."

he got up from the couch and wen to the kitchen and got out his phone and dialed a number. "Hello, yes I know it's been a while, but we really need to talk. Yes I know. Just listen to me okay, we haven't talked in about a year and I'm sorry about it okay, I really am. Just please. Really? Thank you so much! Love you" and with that Kai came back over to the couch with a grin on his face. 

"Nya is willing to host. I am really curious to see what the 'Rule Follower' broke in order to leave the team" Kai questioned himself and he dialed another number. After a couple minutes of arguing, begging, and crying over callers, the whole team is going to the meeting. 

Great. Now hopefully there will be some progress with this 6 Rules business. But you never know cause the Creator is always watching......