32. Time Flys

Alana P.O.V.

Me: Alphonso, don't take your eye off of her.

AJ: Got it.

I watched as Jamal smiled, holding Toni's body closer to him. I was mentally throwing up.

How could this guy be so damn consistent?

I walked to the balcony opening the door, I looked down, and waved to Blu.

Me: Wrap it up. We leave in ten.

Blu: You heard her boys let's wrap it up.

He nodded towards me and I walked back inside to see Jamal walking with Toni to his table.

I grabbed my phone and other loose belongings before grabbing Russell's arm.

Me: Time to go Russ.

Russell: Okay. I'm ready.

I nodded looking back at Alphonso as he talked to Toni.

AJ: Don't be scared. Loosen up some until we can get you out of there.

She ran a hand through her short hair letting us knew she got the deal. She slid the mic off her dress by making it look as if she was trying to adjust her dress on her chest.

We could still hear them both but I was getting nervous as Jamal sat back in his chair. He signaled for her to sit down and she smiled at him.

She was such an actress.

Jamal: So, you live around here?

Toni sat back, crossing her legs.

Toni: I'm from the islands.

Jamal: Islands huh? Barbados? Hawaii?

Toni: Bahamas.

Jamal: The Bahamas eh, I always wanted to visit.

Toni: We'd welcome you with open arms.

She smiled biting her lip a bit trying to get into character.

Toni: Well if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting.

She stood up but he grabbed her wrist.

Jamal: Let me get you a drink.

Toni: Sorry. I don't swing that way.

She smiled as he chuckled wiping his goatee.

Jamal: Well can I at least get your name?

Toni: London. London Jackson.

Jamal: London. Hm, may I ask who you're meeting with tonight? 

Toni: Modeling agent. We've got business.

Jamal: Well lucky for you. This is my party. I know everyone on the guest list.

Toni: Is that so...

She sat back down, folding her arms across her chest.

Jamal: Give me their name and I can help you get the gig. I'm pretty influential.

Toni: Thanks but no thanks. I'm just doing a quick meet-up, nothing spectacular. Now, if you'll excuse me.

She got up again, this time he followed suit. He walked up closer to her, grabbing her hand softly.

Jamal: Well come back after you get done. I'd love to get to know you some more.

Toni smiled even though I know she hated being touched by guys, she was taking one for the team.