20. Great Escape

Jay P.O.V.

Last Night

I was walking with Qim to get her a refill on her drink.

Lil Q: Your friends really, quiet.

Me: Yeah she doesn't talk much.

Lil Q: She's cute.

Me: Yeah, I know. *smiling*

Lil Q: Y'all two would be cute together.

I frowned looking at her crazy.

Me: Us? Together? No chance. She doesn't like me like that, we just best friends.

Lil Q: Sure, I see how y'all be together all close and touchy-feely.

Me: I don't know what you be seeing Q, we not even like that.

She shrugged as she refilled her drink and we started walking back to the table with the others. Malaysia walked up to me smiling locking our arms together laying on my shoulder.

Laysia: I'm tired.

Me: *chuckling* Of what, you haven't done anything.

Laysia: So, I feel tired. You wanna dance? I'm really bored, you tryna leave I'm down for whatever, why are there so many lights, did you know I could dance, why are you looking at me like that, what's the problem big fella, I'm tir-----(gco)

I put my hand over her mouth, she's drunk, and I don't know how she got drunk when there's no alcohol allowed in here. I wrapped her arm around my neck as she laughed for no reason.

I walked over to the team looking at them sideways.

Me: Where's the liquor?

One of the girls, Tanya looked at me laughing.

Tanya: Ain't no liquor.

Me: Really, so she must be tripping off some Coca-Cola huh?

Tanya: *shrugging* Hell if I know, that's yo broad.

I frowned putting Laysia on a seat pulling up my pants some.

Me: She ain't no broad homie, chill out before you get laid out.

Tanya: Ooo, all bark no bite, sit down little nigga befa' you get yo feelings hurt.

Me: Come hurt my feelings cause I'm with the shits.

I walked up to her and the team pulled me back and everybody started laughing and I just stood there frowning.

Me: Fucks so funny?

Lil Q stood up with her phone in her hand pointing it at me, then I looked back at Malaysia and she was laughing her ass off.

Me: The fu-----(gco)

Lil Q: It's a prank Jaylin calm down.

Me: I am calm.

Lil Q: Yo knuckles are red and your face is red, sit down before you pass out.

I sat down nodding laughing a little.

Me: Y'all low for this. *chuckling*

Tanya: Aye you was finna fight me, get kicked out the rink, and never get on this team all for one girl.

Me: Of course that's my best friend, I'll do anything for her.

Everybody nodded and Tanya dapped me up laughing.

Tanya: You earned my respect youngin', but y'all gone head and get out of here it's getting late.

I nodded and dapped everybody up looking Laysia who was giving Lil Q a hug smirking at me over her shoulder. Fuck....