12. Bad Decisions

Jass P.O.V.

I sat back in the chair and sighed.

Lexa: Wait, what happened?

I leaned back and looked at everybody. Lexa and Nate were sitting in the other chair. Alana and Carmen were sitting on the couch.

Jay and Malaysia were somewhere upstairs finishing homework, leaving mom doing overtime at work.

Bre was on the floor with Stacey between her legs all hugged up.

Me: I went to the mall and this guy walked up to me and said something about the store I came out of.

Nate: What store did you come out of?

Alana: Doesn't matter, keep going.

Me: So he pretty much said something along the lines of where is Alana. I told him nothing and he said that he'd find her and that we had walked into war.

Nate: Oh gosh.

Me: Yeah, and you're not even gonna believe who this guy is.

Carm: Who?

I hesitated.

Me: Alana, you sure you wanna hear this?

She shrugged.

Alana: Can't be that bad, tell me.

I hesitated but sighed not ready to tell her.

Me: It's Kyng's son.

Her face froze and the whole room went silent.

Me: He said he's the son of Kyng, automatically becoming the older brother of-----(gco)

Carm: Kayla.

I nodded.

Me: He wants revenge, he had that same look I had when what's his face took Kam's life. He said he wants an eye for an eye.

Lexa: Okay, let's go.

She stood up and fixed her shirt.

Nate: And where are you going?

Lexa: To find this guy and talk to him.

Carm: Girl sit yo ass down, we don't got time for allat.

Me: Yeah the last thing we need is for somebody to get hurt.

Carm: If anything we need to stick together to figure out who this guy is and what he wants really.

I looked at Alana and she was paled face.

She shot up, making everybody look up, and she ran to the bathroom holding her stomach with one hand and her mouth with the other.

Me: I got her.

Carm: You sure?

Me: Yeah.

Carm: Well, I'm going to tell pop. He'd probably know what to do. Lexa, Nate, Bre, Stacey, coming?

Lexa: I'm riding with you.

Nate rolled his eyes and dapped me up before walking out.

I locked the door and went to the bathroom to check on Alana. I walked up to the door and I could hear her sniffing.

Me: Alana.

Alana: Go away Jasmine.

Me: Come on, you gotta open up to me. I know that he's threatening your life babe, but this is here to make us stronger. He's nothing but a little bump in the road.