You look in the direction the ice was thrown and see a figure running through the trees, you grab the gun that rested in your left thigh holster and held it up waiting for the figure to stop moving. There was no movement making you impatient, you slowly walk forward with your gun high. There was no use using a sword, like they say, don't bring a knife to a gun fight. And clearly, their powers were almost like an in built gun.

"Covers up, spread out!" You call out and hear the leaves and twigs being broken as everyone moves around and gets ready to fight, you see a black figure slowly move around a branch and you pull the trigger of your gun without a second thought. They dodge the bullet and run towards you, you continue shooting at them as they create a shield of ice and block every shot you fired. They tackle you to the ground and you quickly knee them between the legs hoping it was a man, they only let a small grunt out before shaking their head making their straight long white hair bounce back and around their neck showing their face.

"So you're the famous Y/N I've heard so much about?" Her voice echoed sounding like it was frozen almost and her cold breath hitting your face.

"Get off her!" You hear Wanda's voice before the woman was flung off of you into a tree, you look at Wanda and smile.

"Thanks." She nods her head and turns around when more figures stood in the shadows of the trees, Bucky runs over to you and helps you up.

"You alright?" He looks you up and down checking for any injuries.

"I'm fine." You smile at him before looking at the woman struggling to get up from the ground. You walk towards her and point your gun at her head, she looks up at you and scoffs wiping the small amount of blood from her lip. "Who are you?" You ask her.

"That won't matter if you kill me." You move your fingers around the handle of your gun putting them in a more comfortable position.

"You're suppose to be dead anyways." She smirks evilly up at you making your stomach whirl.

"We were never dead. Just hiding." She tilts her head to the side giving you a creepy smile, you furrow your brows slightly disturbed at her facial expression.

"Why are you working with Elliore?" You press on and she looks around.

"He gave us a good deal, make you suffer and then rule this planet." She giggles devilishly and you huff. "It's a lovely planet by the way. I can see why you chose to come here." You tap the barrel of your gun with your pointer finger impatiently, hearing the fabric of the gloves that were connected to your uniform make contact with the metal.

"Why do you even want to rule Earth? It's not as amazing as you think." She slowly stands up but you kick her back to the ground.

"Feisty." She growls with a smirk still plastered on her face. "Everyone hates your people, Y/N. Sometimes you just need to be a little bit cruel for people to like you." You shake your head at her.

"No you don't. Maybe that works for you, but people would rather know someone whose kind than to know someone who murders for fun." Your tone drops low as you glare at her.

"Hah." Her lips part and she looks at you unamused yet deep in thought. "So why are you holding a gun to my head? Do you murder for fun?" She laughs and your eyes open wider.

"No! I don't want to kill you but I will. If it's to save the people I love, to save this planet. I will not hesitate to pull this trigger!" Your voice raises and she stares at you with no emotion.

"So do it." Her voice was calm and quiet. You took a deep breath before the air was harshly kicked out of you, your body flew to the right after being kicked in the ribs with extreme force. You coughed and struggled to breathe as the pain sprung in your ribs, taking in sharp deep breaths you slowly regained yourself.

"Are you ok?" A mans voice echoed almost similar to the woman's.

"Yes I'm fine." The woman sighed as she got up from the ground with his help. You get onto your elbows and look over your shoulder, you lock eyes with her watching a smirk slither across her face as she marched over to you. You spun around onto your back and pointed the gun at her chest, she stopped in her tracks and froze with her hand raised ready to hurt you. Her body wobbled after you pulled the trigger, she looked down at the bullet hole in her chest that spewed out dark red blood.

"Yien!" The man screamed for the woman, you breathed heavily as she fell to your feet with the life draining out of her cold blue eyes. You looked up at the man who had white hair like the woman, it was also long but shaved on one side. His face drew dark before he created a large spike of ice in his hand, multiple gun shots rang through your ears and the man dropped to the floor. Bucky held his gun close to his face before lowering it and looking at you worriedly.

"I'm ok!" You smile at him and he sighs. You get up from the ground and walk over to him. "Thanks for having my back." You kiss his cheek and look around if anyone else was coming to attack you.

"Be careful next time, that was a close one." You look up at him and shrug your shoulders.

"Not as close as other times. But I know, I'll be more careful. I promise." You smile at him and his brows twitch. You raise your gun and turn around when you hear twigs break under someone's feet.

"Don't shoot. It's just me." Conner holds his hands up in front of his chest with his wrists still chained together. You lower your gun and look around. "Told you they new you were here." He laughs cockily and you roll your eyes.

"Shut up, Conner." You begin walking in the direction you were all originally heading in, you look around to see bodies scattered on the ground.

"The area is clear, do we keep going?" Sam says through his ear piece and you look ahead into the trees.

"Yep, remember. Stick together." You turn around and wait for everyone to get back into the line you first formed. Walking through the trees once more you stopped at a clearing. There weren't many trees but a few dead bushes, you look around and slowly walk ahead. You shoot your head down when something tightly wraps around your right ankle, your back hit the ground as your leg was pulled up into the air leaving your body dangling metres from the ground.

"Look what we caught."