Chapter 34: Basement

"Come here angel." Mr. Lee said while sitting on his office couch.

Yoongi wearing a black mini skirt with a white crop top. He had been in this hell hole for a month now and it is driving Yoongi insane.

He feels like he is going to break anytime now. His role here is just to obey everything the devil says and act pretty like a doll when they have visitors.

"I said come here." Mr. Lee said sternly which snapped Yoongi out of his daze.

Yoongi walked toward him and just sat on his lap.

"Good angel." Mr. Lee said as he caressed Yoongi's pale thigh.

At this point, Yoongi just does anything Mr. Lee said to avoid hurting his family. Mr. Lee always threatens to kill Yoongi's family. Yoongi feels like he has lost himself and became the obedient doll Mr. Lee wants him to be.

"Angel, today we are going to try something new." Mr. Lee said as he kissed Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi felt shivers run down his spine. He didn't dare to make any noise.

"I'm very stressed lately and I want you to relieve my stress." Mr. Lee said while rubbing the sides of Yoongi's thighs.

Yoongi didn't want this creep to touch him inappropriately. He immediately jumped up and ran to the other side of the room.

"N-no..." Yoongi murmured.

"What did you say. Do you want to get punished?" Mr. Lee taunted.

Yoongi felt himself shaking from fear.

"Strip now." Mr. Lee ordered but Yoongi shook his head.

"Okay then. What punishment do you want? Locked in the basement for 1 week withouy any food or being spanked. I have had enough of your attitude. Maybe it's time for me to really break you and your mind." Mr. Lee said as he slowly walked towards Yoongi.

Yoongi shook his head vigorously and he fell to his knees. Tears streaming down his cheeks, begging Mr. Lee not to punish him.

"P-please I promise to be a g-good boy!" Yoongi cried.

"Too late. Pick one angel." Mr. Lee answered as he looked down to Yoongi who was on his knees.

Yoongi kept on sobbing, suddenly remembering the first time he was spanked by Mr. Lee because he was 'misbehaving' in front of the visitors. It was a horrible memory for Yoongi as he couldn't even sit properly for over a week after being spanked.

"Pick one now or else you will have to do both!" Mr. Lee is a very impatient person when he is mad.

Suddenly the door burst open and a brown haired male ran in. He had broad shoulders and a very handsome face. Yoongi had never seen him but maybe it was because Mr. Lee hardly ever let Yoongi out of his room or he will always be by Mr. Lee's side.

The brown haired male immediately hugged Yoongi and looked back at Mr. Lee, eyes pleading.

"Please boss, don't do this to him." The male begged for Yoongi.

Yoongi felt very safe in the arms of the brown haired male. He stuffed his face into the male's broad shoulders.

"Jin, leave now." Mr. Lee scolded.

"Don't hurt him boss, please." The brown haired male, Jin said. Suddenly Jin felt himself being slapped.

"Fine. You don't want me to hurt him then you replace him. Basement now." Mr. Lee said and left then sat on his couch.

Jin gulped, he didn't Yoongi to be hurt but he is scared.

"NOW!" Mr. Lee's voice boomed throughout his office.

"Y-you.. leave. D-don't do this for me." Yoongi whispered to Jin but Jin shook his head.

"No, don't worry. I won't get hurt." Jin smiled at Yoongi to reassure him.

Jin let go of Yoongi but Yoongi grabbed onto Jin's shirt. Jin still maintained his smile and took Yoongi's hand off his shirt.

"Jin don't!" Three of them turned their head to the new voice and saw Namjoon.

Yoongi felt happy to see the dimple male again.

"It's my fault boss, I didn't hold Jin back just now." Namjoon said as he stood in front of Mr. Lee.

"Why Namjoon? Want to protect your boyfriend? Okay then. All of you wanting to protect one another right? All of you down the basement now!" Mr. Lee yelled and left.

-Time skip-

Three of them did end up in the basement. The basement only consist of an old bed, a steel chair and a small hanging lamp from the ceiling.

"I'm s-sorry..." Yoongi said he sat on the bed after the three of them was just locked in the basement.

"It's okay! We don't blame you." Jin said while patting Yoongi's head.

"If you two didn't help me, you won't be here." Yoongi said with a small pout.

"I'd rather stay here for a week without food than to let that guy hurt you." Namjoon said.

Jin and Namjoon sat beside Yoongi.

"Well, I'm Seokjin. You can call me Jin hyung."

"And I'm Namjoon. I'm also your hyung."

That small introduction led the three of them to be much closer. Even though the one week without food was torture, at least they had water. That's what Namjoon said.

They were cold at night, but three of them cuddled to sleep to keep warm. Jin had always let Yoongi drink his water because he said;

"I've been punished like this for so many times, I've gotten used to it." It was the sad truth.

Any time Jin did something wrong, he will be thrown to the basement for one week just like this, minus the company of his boyfriend and Yoongi.

Namjoon on the other hand will always get a beating as his form of punishment which always led to Jin helping him clean his wounds.

One week of torture for the three of them but somehow, Yoongi grew some sort of affection for the other two.

During that one week, Namjoon and Jin would always pamper him, console him, hug him or do any affectionate action to calm him down. Yoongi grew attached to them and in this hell hole, Yoongi felt loved again.

;Hi! Back with a quite depressing chapter. I felt so bad to write this but what to do. The story must go on. Writing somehow help me relieve stress from school and it feels good. I want to kill Mr. Lee so badly but I still need him in this story. What do you guys think of the meeting of Yoongi and the Namjin couple? Please vote and comment 💕 Byeee 👋;