Chapter 4: Lie

"Okay then Suga, you're our's now. Joon, look at your trustworthy assassin. He is our's now. We won, Joon" Jaebum said smirking. BTS were confused, shocked, sad, angry and heart broken. Why would Yoongi do this to them. They were speechless. "Jaebum hyung, right? Can you please untie me. It's starting to hurt. You don't want to ruin my skillful hand, would you?" Yoongi said looking up at Jaebum with innocent eyes but with a hint of seduction. "I promise I will be good and won't fight back" Yoongi said while pouting. "Okay then Suga" Jaebum said then untied him. "Thank you!" Yoongi said while hugging Jaebum tightly. "I can't wait for us to go home and play" Yoongi whispered next to his ears. Jaebum felt more than excited to not only get an excellent assassin but also a seductive one.

"Argh!!" Jaebum screamed all of a sudden. Well, that's because Yoongi stabbed him on his back with a pocket knife that he had been hiding in his hand all along. Yoongi quickly grabbed the gun at Jaebum's waistband and pointed it to his head. Yoongi smirked, licking his lips. He dragged Jaebum towards BTS and stood in front of them. "For a leader, you are really stupid or horny or both. So easy to lie to just with a little seducing . You think I would really be that evil and leave my own family" BTS were happy to hear Yoongi's responce and they took their gun out in sync except for Jin as he doesn't carry a gun. The reason why they did not use their gun earlier was because they were worried is they fought back, Jin and Yoongi will get killed.

"Now listen up, if you don't want your stupid leader to be killed by me, all of you get out from our home and don't even dare to show your fucking face at our house ever again". "I don't think you dare to asshole. Lied to us, now you want us to obey you." Jackson said pointing his gun at Yoongi. "Try me bitch" Yoongi said, putting his finger on the trigger and slowly pulling it. "ALL OF YOU OUT. ARE YOU ALL STUPID, WANT ME TO GET KILLED?!" Jaebum screamed and all his men quickly rushed out including GOT7. "Finally, it's not crowded with ugly ass people". Jimin said while sighing. "Let me go now, we listened to what you said" Jaebum said with a little pleading.

"Not yet. You hurt my beloved Jinnie hyung's neck, maybe I should break yours before letting you go, hmm?" Jaebum panicked. "No please, don't". Taehyung laughed a little. "Thought you were all tough, now begging our Yoongi to let you free. Pathetic". The pink-haired male told Yoongi not to and just let him free. "Okay than hyungie". But one important thing was that day, Yoongi was feeling rebellious, so..."You bitch!" Jaebum screamed in pain as Yoongi stabbed him again in his stomach. Yoongi laughed wickedly and pushed him out of their mansion. "Yoonie-ah" Jin said looking at the younger while shaking his head a little, not to vigorously as his neck still hurt a little

"What's wrong hyung, I think what Yoongi did was just a little revenge" Jungkook said then hugging Yoongi. The other members praised Yoongi for his smart move. Yoongi blushed a little but loving the attention. "Did you know, you almost scared us to death when you said you want to go with them" Hoseok said feeling relieved now. "Did you all really think I was dumb enough to go with them? Plus I love you all too much to leave" BTS indulged in a huge group hug, finally relieved that GOT7 was out, Jin was safe and Yoongi didn't choose GOT7 over them. "I love all you" Yoongi said and receiving "I love you too" from each member.

;Well, it was fun for me to write this chapter. And first of all, THANK YOU ALL FOR 200 READS. I'm so thankful that you guys read this book. I am very happy now. Please continue to read my book as more drama will come up sooner or later. Like always, please comment and vote. Sending mu love and hugs to all of you guys 💕 Bye bye 👋;