Chapter 5: Mr. Lee

It was an unusual day for BTS. Yoongi was home but all the other members were out conducting a meeting somewhere. Most of the time, Jin, Hoseok or sometimes Jimin will mostly be the ones at home. Yoongi didn't want to go because he was lazy, so now he was lounging in their living room feeling bored. Now, he regretted not going together with the other members. Suddenly, he heard the sound of a car outside. The mint-haired boy was excited, he thought it was the other members. He rushed to the computers at the living room that were connected to security cameras to see who was outside. Well, his guess was wrong. He was confused as who the person was until he saw his face, Mr. Lee. The colour drained from his face.

He wanted to get to his room as quickly as possible but the door at the main entrance was open. "What a surprise to see you little one. I thought you were normally out. Come here and let me take a good look at you, it has been such a long time" Mr. Lee said, with a smirk on his face. To Mr. Lee, Yoongi was his precious angel that came to his life but to Yoongi, Mr. Lee was the exact opposite, he despised this man, he was a devil to the younger. Without saying anything, Yoongi sprinted to his room, he was afraid. He wanted to close and lock the door until a hand strongly pushed the door open. "That wasn't nice for you to treat me like that. I thought I trained you to be a lot more disciplined . It must be because of those young men, letting you slide with everything." Mr. Lee said walking closer to Yoongi. The younger took steps backwards until his legs hit his bed.

The older pinned him on his bed. Yoongi was terrifed, he has not felt so scared in the past 2 years. He wanted to scream but nothing came out. The man caressed his face gently which caused Yoongi to flinch. "Do you know how much I missed you. Everytime I said I wanted to see you, those young men always said you were out. You are still as pretty as ever" The man said as his hands trailed down to Yoongi's small body. Yoongi wanted to get out of this situation, he didn't want this or anything to repeat itself from the past. Yoongi noticed the older man was too focus on talking shit that Yoongi didn't care to listen, so this was his chance. He kicked the older at his lower stomach forcefully with both of his legs. The older let go of Yoongi and groan in pain. Yoongi quickly ran into someone's room and lock it as fast as possible.

He looked around the room and noticed he was in Hoseok's room. "Open this door now" The man on the other side said strenly while knocking on the door. Yoongi took his phone from his pocket and called RM. "Yes baby, why are you calling me?" RM said calmly but to only be met with a nervous Yoongi. "Hyung, Mr. Lee is here, please come home quickly" Yoongi said. From the phone, RM can clearly hear the fear Yoongi has now. "Okay baby calm down, we'll be right there". After RM said that, he told the members to go to car immediately. While on the car ride home, RM explained what happen to them. At home, Yoongi was sitting on Hoseok's bed, noise from the other side of the door died down after RM hang up. He hoped that Mr. Lee had gone away but he was too scared to check. He just silently waited for the other members to be back, fear eating him alive, afraid of what will that man do to him if he gets the door open.

;Cliffhanger-ish 😅 First of all, THANK YOU FOR 400+ READS 💕. I was so excited to know that you guys do read this. Sorry I didn't update sooner because school is starting in a few days and I haven't finish my holiday homework because I procrastinate to much. I have a love-hate relationship with procrastinating. So, like always please vote and comment (I really would like to read your comments) 💕 Bye bye 👋 ;

P.s. I was kinda lazy when I wrote this because I wrote this when I just woke up, soooo if the grammar or spellings are weird or wrong, I AM VERY SORRY. And I wrote Namjoon's stage name because of my laziness 🙃