Chapter 19: Bad habit

Here Yoongi was, in front of a member's room. He didn't want to do this but his mind his just pushing him to do it.

He knocked on the door and received a faint "come in" by a way to familiar voice, a soft angelic voice that he loved to listen. The walked into the room, mind still clouded by stress and lust. He knew this person will be up for anything sexual and sensual as the said person was always flirty and horny.

"Jungkookie~," the smaller of the two called out sweetly, a hint of eagerness in his voice. Jungkook was shook by his hyung's needy voice and immediately stopped the game he was playing. "Yes doll? What is it?" Yoongi said nothing and just walked to the younger, swinging his hips a little. The smaller could clearly see his effect on the other. He stopped in front of the younger still looking as innocent as ever. Jungkook instinctively put his hands on the smaller's hip. "Can hyung help me~?" Yoongi said in a whiny voice.

Yoongi smirked in victory as he knew Jungkook always wanted the smaller to call him hyung, it was a kink of Jungkook's. Jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue and tighten his grip on the smaller's hip. "Want hyung to help you huh? What a needy little doll?" He pulled Yoongi onto his laps and started to feel even more aroused. "What made you sudden so needy doll? Making hyung so hard?" Jungkook said, taunting Yoongi a little.

Something in the smaller snapped and he was suddenly disgusted with himself when Jungkook questioned him. He realised  what he was doing and he hated it. He knew better not to do this because his actions were once forced upon him. Tears started to flow uncontrollably. Jungkook was startled as why Yoongi suddenly cried and was blaming himself as if he did something or said something that hurt the smaller. He hugged the Yoongi and whispered sweet nothings into his ears, soothing Yoongi to try and make his crying die down.

Soon enough, the mint-haired boy stopped crying and was stuffing his face into Jungkook's well-builded chest. He still had little hiccups from crying for so long. "Mind telling me what happened doll?" Yoongi shocked his head, not wanting the younger to feel disgusted of him. "If you don't tell me, I will feel bad as I hurt you. You want that?" Jungkook said, in a way as you will want to coax a child. Yoongi immediately lifted his head up and shook his head. "Not Kookie's fault," Jungkook just chuckled a little. Yoongi always act a little more child-like after crying. "Then tell me." "I felt the feelings again. I want them gone. I don't want to feel lonely and left. I know what I did to you was wrong. Sorry Kookie," the smaller said, on the verge of tears again.

"Shhh, don't cry doll. It's not your fault. I'm not mad at you. Thank you for being honest with me doll. I should be sorry. Lately, we have been a little more busy and didn't care for you enough. Want to sleep with me tonight?" Yoongi nodded and still had a visible pout on his lips. Jungkook picked the smaller up and princess hugged him to bed. They cuddled in bed. Jungkook was a little mad and sad at the same time. The fact that he knew Yoongi's bad habit of using lust to feel loved was coming back made him angry because he knew who was the caused of this back then. He felt like he wanted to kill that person this instant. He made a mental note of needing to tell the other in the morning of what happened and they should start caring for Yoongi more.

He knew Yoongi hated when they bring up that habit of his but the members always do their best to help Yoongi getting rid of it. Truth to be told, that habit just stemmed from a very bad way and very bad time.

;Heyyy back with an update! So, I was feeling Yoonkook today so here it is. It ended a little sad? Exposing the past of Yoongi a little. Don't worry, I will update a chapter, maybe more, about Yoongi and the other's past when the time is right to make all of you understand them more especially Yoongs. Spoiler: nothing about their past his happy expect maybe some parts. Okaiii that's all from me. Please vote and comment 💕 Bye~ 👋;

P.s. Sorry if this chapter sucked or the writing was a little weird or different. I wrote this in the middle of the night feeling sleepy as hell but I still wanted to update 😂