"So Alex, do you remember the night before?" Burr asked him.

"No, not at all. All I remember is like, pink jelly. I..." he spoke, but stopped speaking when he noticed John as he passed alongside him. John passed Thomas Jefferson and James Madison on his way to his seat.

"Excuse me," he spoke trying his best to get by them.

All of a sudden, Thomas was standing in front of Alex's desk.

"Hi Alex," he giggled.

"Hi," Alex said back lost in his own thoughts, and not paying attention. Thomas giggled and made his way back to his desk.

"I Trust you all had splendid holidays. Check the sign-up sheets in the lobby for new activities, Mr. Hamilton," he spoke. Alexander immediately sat down in his seat upon hearing his name.

"Especially our winter musicale. We will have singles auditions.." he continued with his lecture.

"You okay?" Laff asked Alex, who appeared to be staring off into space.

"Yeah," Alex replied.

"...for our supporting roles and pairs for our two leads," Mr. George continued.

"Pfft," Laff blew a raspberry jokingly. Mr. George was not amused.

"Mr. Lafayette, this is a place of learning, not a hockey arena," the teacher scolded. Laff let out a chuckle when Mr. George said 'hockey', and put his basketball onto his lap.

"There is also a final sign-up sheet for next week's scholastic decathlon competition. Chem Club president Peggy Schuyler can answer all of you questions about that," he mentioned, as Peggy nodded.

Alex dialed John's number on his phone, and John's phone started to ring with 'Start Of Something New' as the ringtone. John flushed and began to dig though his bag.

"Ah, the cell phone menace has returned to our crucible of learning," Mr. George said.

"Is it one of our phones?" James asked Thomas, as they took them out to check.

Mr. George began to go around the room with a can to collect all phones out in the open.

"Thomas and James, cell phones," he stated firmly, holding out the basket. With a look of injustice, they relinquished their phones.

"I will see you in detention," he added. They both groaned.

Mr. George moved over to John.

"We have zero tolerance for cell phones in class, so we will get to know each other in detention. Cell Phone," he said. John nodded and placed his phone in the bin gently.

"And welcome to East High, Mr. Laurens," he added.

"Mr. Hamilton I see your phone is involved. So we will see you in detention as well," he spoke again.

"That's not even a possibility Mr. George. Your Honor, see 'cause we have basket ball practice, and Alex-" he was cut off by Mr. George,

"Ah, that will be 15 minutes for you too, Mr. Lafayette. Count 'em."

"That could be tough for Lafayette, since he probably can't count that high," Peggy giggled.

"Margarita Schuyler, 15 minutes," Mr. George said, as Peggy gasped in shock. The whole class gaped at her, Peggy never got in trouble.

"Shall the carnage continue? Holidays are over, people. Way over! Now any more comments, questions?" He said.

Burr timidly raised his hand.