Chapter Thirty-Three

Zoeya's POV

I think it's been three days since we've been here. Juan comes in with food in paper bags, he released the rope on our legs which was a great relief. Aaryan needed medical attention and I..... Oh well needed Eem.

"Aaryan?". I called. I've been awake for the past hour and he hadn't moved any part of his body.

"hnmm". He lifter his head. Blood... Dried blood all over him. His shirt was torn and tattered. Juan comes in to beat him up and all I do is cry. We are never getting out. We have no relatives. Poor madam Serena and my baby.

"We have to think of a way to get out of here". I suggested and it sounded like a joke to my ears.  For starters I don't know where we are.  Secondly Juan wouldn't let us off so easily. Thirdly Aaryan couldn't go far in his condition.

"What plans have you got?". He questioned.

"Umm. I don't know we can't just stay here locked up forever and wait for some psycho to decide if we live it die". I needed a bath so bad.

He kept quiet and didn't say anything. I thought I angered him so I wanted to apologize, before I could gather my words Juan came in looking pissed.

"What have you been up to. Huh? ".  He walked over to Aaryan as usual, he punched his face. This guy has serious psychological problem.

"Please leave him alone". I pleaded already sobbing.

"Please leave him alone". Juan mocked me and chuckled "Pretty Zoe.  Always caring and sweet". He ran a hand along my check looking intently at me.

I wanted to look away but I remembered the last time I tried it didn't work out well.

"I wondered what went wrong. I was thinking you were to good for me but it's barely a year since I left and you have started dating lover boy". He pointed at Aaryan.

"I waited for your call. You turned your back on us. You didn't even send us money. We were stranded and if not for lover boy we wouldn't be able to eat". It's true, Aaryan bought foodstuffs for us and I used my salary to pay the bills.

"I left because I needed to be a better man. I got a job in a cartel. We make good money. I have properties around and I had one last deal to make then I......". He paused as if something clipped his tongue.

"Still no act could justify what you did". I spat back, the ropes around my hands were cutting my skin.

"And how about your affair with lover boy". His face was on mine now glaring at me with hatred.

"come on now. Don't be a fool". Aaryan teased him gently. I don't like this but Aaryan nodded at me.

"Who is tied up looking helpless? ". Juan smirked. "I could kill you if I want to". He brought out a knife as he headed to Aaryan.

"Don't be too sure". Aaryan tilted his head back while he pointed the knife at his neck.

"How did you become so confident". He was getting angry and I knew I had to do something fast. I had to get that knife.

As if on cue Aaryan used his leg to lick Juan hard in the groin which made him fall and the knife few meters away from him. I got up with the speed of light and picked it up.  I was cutting my rope while Juan growled.

"You Bitch. You think you can run? ". He limped and I increased my strength and the rope fell on cue. I ducked slightly and stepped on his foot which made him growl again.

I rushed quickly to Aaryan and tried cutting the rope when we heard a gun flick.

"Ah ah.  Not to fast. Move away". Juan was breathing rapidly as he pointed a gun at us. I moved away from aaryan and the half cut rope.

"Drop the knife". He said making gentle steps towards me. I dropped the knife which made a clattering sound.

"Good". He pulled me and wrapped a hand around my neck.  "You think it's that easy?.  You'll elope with lover boy here?. And do what, call the police and then you'll live happily ever after? ". He had the gun to my head. I looked at Aaryan who was already cursing and begging.

I was crying, shaking and scared. I never pictured my death to be like this. I had alot I wanted to do and say.  I can't leave my daughter just like that and Aaryan deserves to know,  know the truth and everything else.

"Now lover boy will watch you die". Just then the doors flew open and masked men barged in. For a second I was scared but relief flooded me. They all sorrounded Juan. U quickly backed away and crouched besides Aaryan. 

All of them in matching suits held their guns at Juan who raised his hand in return. Then an old man in his fifties walked confidently with the aid of a stick. He was on a blue suit which matched his crystal blue eyes. He had a cigar in his mouth.

Juan's eyes widened as his gaze met with the man but then he lowered them and couldn't look up again. "How stupid of you to think you could just run away like that". His voice calm and his words careful. The situation looked a bit tense but he looked like an ocean, so peaceful.

I carefully reached for the knife and cut Aaryan silently. He collected the knife and placed it in his back pocket. All these men standing didn't notice a damn thing and I was starting to think this was my illusion.

"It..... It..... ". Juan shoulders slumped in defeat. The man drew in his cigarette and chuckled. He patted Juan's shoulder.

"Go on boy. Let's. Listen to your lies". He urged.

"You want to kill me?.  I always knew you were fishy right from day one. But I played along". He paused and looked intimately at Juan.

"You're a fool to think you could kill me. I'm immortal". He blew out a cloud of cigarette. I wanted to run but my legs were heavy. I didn't want to do anything drastic, I looked at Aaryan who didnt say anything but listen intently.

"They always say don't bring love into work and I guessed I did that. She was the only one I loved and you want to take her away?. I'll kill you first". He brought out a gun and was about to shoot when.

"Noooooooo". We all turned. It was Mufeedah. I gasped and looked at Aaryan but he didn't recollect and I don't blame him. He never got to meet her.

"Mufeedah". I said out loud and everybody's attention was on me now.

"Zoe. How did you.... What the hell?. You fucking kidnapped my sister". And now it was everybody's turn to gasp.

Hello😍
How you?😁
How's your day? 😌
Please pardon me if there are any typo's🙄
I am shocked to..... Like WTH?😲...  They are all in one room like familiar strangers😧
Please walk with me to the next chapter
I love you💙
👋
Please V.C.S