Chapter Nineteen

Hey lovelies

-----------------------------
Dreams are only dreams until you wake up and make them real
-----------------------------

AARYAN'S POV

"That piece is mine". Aiman screamed and swatted my hand as I took the last piece of pizza.

"But you ate more than I did". I said as I ran around munching the pizza greedily

"Cause I paid for it. So give that back to me now". He still pursued me while I finished the last piece of pizza.

"Sorry you said what?". I asked as I cleaned my mouth

"Jerk". Aiman muttered angrily as he went back to the couch.

"Yeah yeah curse all you want. I just ate two slices man". I defended while plopping down beside him.

"Whatever. I hope your wife recovers quickly so that you can get the hell out and stop bothering my life". He grumbled as he switched channels and tried to sip from a litre of coke. Yeah he's a foodie.

"Hey. Are you chasing me away?". I inquired faking hurt. Its been three weeks after that mysterious visit and Zoe's mums death. She's been so off and totally zoned out. I've tried talking to her but she keeps pushing me away. It hurts me to see her that way.

"Only if you stop stealing my food". He said painfully. Well since Zoe's mum died she hasn't cooked for a while and its really a bad thing cause I don't want Rukkayah's food so the only consolation was eating out or eating at Aiman's.

"Jerk. Gimme that". I swatted the remote from him and changed the channel to a football channel.

"But the burial rice was awesome. Guy do die nah make I come chop ( Guy die soon so that I would come and eat)". He joked. Aiman usually make a joke about everything.

"No. I no dey die naw o cause I no dey chop junk like you. Na people wey dey chop junk nain dey die first (No. I'm not dying now cause I don't feed on junk unlike you. Its people who feed on junk that die first)". I responded while settling into the match. We were at Aiman's crib since Zoe doesn't talk to me I spend more time at His place.

He was about to say something when his phone rang. He knotted his eyebrows in anger but his face lit up when he recognized the callers picture flashed on the screen. It was Fariyah

"Lover boy". I teased him while he shone his set of teeth like he was doing a close up commercial.

"Hey baby". He said in a cool voice that i didn't know he had as he put the phone on loudspeaker.

"Hey sweetheart". She cooed.

"Where you at?". He asked
"I miss you". He added.

"I'm at Zoe's". She sounded muffled.
"Care to join me?. I'm eating samosa". She teased while Aiman's mouth watered. Mine watered too.

"Yeah. We are coming over". He stood up quickly.

"We?. Where are you?". She sounded kinda angry. Woah.

"Home. Aaryan's here". He walked over to switch off the television when the game was getting intense.

"What the fuck?. He's there?. Give him the phone". She ordered while Aiman rolled his eyes and gave me the phone.

"Hey Fariyah". I said in a voice higher than normal. I know she's going to scold me.

"Don't give me that. Come over now. Zoe's family are coming over". She blurted.

I scratched the nape of my neck frustratedly and ran a hand through my hair. "Okay. I'm on my way". I said as I gave the phone to Aiman.

"Hey baby. Save some of those goodies for me". Aiman smiled while we headed to the door.