Birthday Dinner

"Keith," a voice from behind me spoke. My ears went up as I heard the voice. I turned to see Lance at the door. When I saw him all of my anger started to boil. He looked at me and started to walk closer to me. At first I was happy to see him but then all the anger can to me.

"You left him..." is all I could say.

"I don't care if you hated me but you left Nico. You were the only FRIEND HE EVER HAD, AND YOU LEFT HIM!" I started to cry and yell at Lance.

"Mama," I heard Nico say. Fuck I forgot he was sleeping. Lance just stood there staring at us.

"SAY SOMETHING!" I yelled at Lance. But he just stared at us.

"I-I'm," is all he got out.

"Your. What," I said looking straight.

"If you are so damed to say your sorry. Don't tell me that tell him," I said now pointing at Nico who was grabbing my leg. He just shut up and walked closer to us. I hissed at first my parental instincts kicking in, and the baby in my stomach made it worse.

"Your right, I'm a screw up I couldn't give my kids a better life cause I loved them to much to let some slut take them," I said to Lance who has just stayed silent the whole time.

"I-I'm so sorry," he finally spoke. I flipped him off and started to look at him.

(SORRY IT'S SUPER SHORT)