Welcome

(Just Me Who Has Listened To 'When I Was A Kid' over hundred times???)

"Princess we have a ship asking for entrance," Coran said. Which made my ears perk up as I look up from behind the couch. As Allura gives me one of her famous glares. I put my hands up in defense even though it might be Lotor.

"Who is it?" she asks the ginger haired man. He shrugged as he turned on the speakers.

"Who is this," Coran says as the screen turned on.

"I am Lotor, I come unarmed and willing," he says as he sees me I slouch back down to see Leon grabbing at my shirt once again.

"Right now," I whisper to him. He sticks out his cat like tongue out and licks my shirt. I sigh as I take off my shirt and prop he up so he can eat.

"Come right in," I suddenly hear Allura say. WHAT! I look at her she has this dreamy look in her eye's.

"Keith you will go get Lotor from the landing deck." venom running through her voice. I stand up still holding Leon near my nipple. I start to walk over to the landing area. Then I saw him. He was much taller them me by a few feet.

"Ah Keith I will be needing you tonight. You did give me your body if I am not correct," I put my head down so I was facing the floor. I nod slightly before hearing footsteps coming from down the hall way. Turn to see all of Voltron standing there. With big smiles on there faces.

"Lotor let me show you around," Allura said taking him by the hand and walking out of the room.

"Mama, why is Prince here?" Nico asked me looking at me with his puppy dog eye's. Must resit.

"He wants to help," I said with the most forced smile I had ever done, and that's saying something. I would rather have sex with any of the soldiers then lie to either of my kids faces. His face believes me and goes running out of the room yelling stuff in gibberish.

"Hey Keith you okay," shit can Lance see through my lies. I look up at him with a fake laugh.

"Never better," I said looking at him in his eye's. Hoping he might see my plead for help. But he just smiled back and then went running after Nico.

"Hey Pidge can you babysit Leon I have some stuff to do?" I ask the nearest paladin. She nods as she takes Leon from me and left with Hunk right behind her. I walk over to the door and close it locking it as I walk into the middle of the room. Soon my knees buckle as I fell on them I sat there for a minute before screaming out. For no one to hear.

"WHY! WHY ME, WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS!" I scream out as I hit my hands off the floor.

"I TRY TO LOOK UP BUT IT GETS HARD CAUSE AM SO FAR DOWN THERES NO MORE LIGHT FOR ME!" I yell out to no one but soon I backed up into a corner of the room and start to cry and mumble the same thing over and over again.

"Am sorry," I mumbled over an over again.

(Thank you to @Cute-Potato-chan @Butterfly2220 @ArtLuna2017 for all the help with ideas)