Castle and Kids

They all just stood there looking me. I put my hands out so they could cuff me. The smallest one looked surprised I took a step closer. So I was in reaching distance. The blue one pulled out hand cuffs and cuffed me. The one with white bangs went to the kids picking them up. But all they did was cry and yell for me. We reached the docking area to see six hundred or more Galra soldiers tied up in groups.

"What the fuck," I mumbled to myself. I was put down in one of there groups. I still watched as the blue lion put my kids in his lion. I felt a sudden jerk in my hands. I was trying to get out of the group. The other lions put all of us in there storage unit. It was very tight barely any room for anyone. But yet there was one to two hundred of us in there. Everyone was dead silent. There was a sudden jerk in the cargo bay. It felt like five minuets before they door opened letting in a bright light.

"We are moving all of you to the, cells." the one in black armor said as he brought a Galra out one by one. 

"This is going to take a life time," a Galra that sat next to me said, but I was more looking for my kids. I heard muffled crying coming from outside of the door. It was finally time for me to get out. But instead of grabbing me, he threw me over his shoulder and carried me out. Most Galra's laughed at this. But I noticed one Galra out of the rest of them. His name was Hepta the father of Nico and Leon. 

"Can you put me down!" I sternly spoke to him. But all he did was walk me to a living room and set me down on a couch. There was Leon and Nico sitting down playing with each other. 

"Babbie's!" I yell out hugging them both. They both let out a little giggle. I let them both go Leon was faced the other way trying to reach for me. I laughed and hug him.

"Told you," I heard a voice from behind me say.