I'm cracking

"Hello.... Master," I said to the huge metal door. 

"I have a new mission for you," the deep raspy voice whispered. I stood there looking at the door slightly squirming. Even though I was not in chains.

"What is it?" I ask looking down at the ground in shame. You could feel his smirk.

"You are going to call Lotor and tell him you are my gift to him," Hepta said to me. I stayed silent as I stood here listening to the other Galra's whispering.

"Hes just used goods,"
"A sex toy for other people,"

"He won't survive a day,"   

"Okay..." was all I had to say. What are suppose to say in this situation, Thanks, That's awesome or Cool. So I went with the easiest way 'Okay'. I went back up the stairs to see everyone was asleep. Nico and Leon were asleep on top on Lance who was laying on the couch. It made me giggle a little. I grabbed a big blue blanket and tucked in my three boys. Then I remembered my mission.

"Fuck me," I mumbled to myself as I started towards the control room. I turned on the communication screen and contacted Lotor. For you who don't know who this evil son of a bitch is the son of Empire Zarkon the Empire of all galra's. Lotor is actually a half breed he is Altean and Galra which is quite rare. But no one knows who the mother is but there are many theories.

"Please Enter Name," the computer said very loud which made me up and look for the volume  very quickly. (By The Way I'm Just Guessing How This Would Work)       

 "Prince Lotor," I clearly said so it won't ask me again cause I was feeling guilty enough. I did it's thing then Lotor showed up on the screen. 

"I am Keith Soldier in training. Sir Hepta told me to give you this message. They were captured and imprisoned on the Castle of Lions. They have recreated Voltron to destroy the Empire," I said I could tell it did not interest him so I changed my story up a bit.

  "But not like it matter's to you anyway," he looked a little shocked but stayed silent as to let me talk him up.

"Well it's clearer then day that you hate your Father but this group is willing to kill the Empire Zarkon. Which leaves lots of room for you. Think of it Empire Lotor, and to sweeten the deal I will be giving you my body," his smirk grew as he listened closely.

"Well it's hard to say no to that," Lotor said in a sexy deep voice.

"Send me the coordinates to this Castle," he said giving me a wink as the screen turned black.

(Thank you to everyone who gave me ideas)