Vanguard Action Squad vs Deku

Meanwhile, back at camp:

Almost everyone had made it back to the camp safely since all the villains they had met had just run off again the moment they got a message. However, some people were missing, including the little boy named Kota and Izuku Midoriya.

Mandalay was currently freaking out over where Kota could be as he was her nephew after all. And Aizawa was also a bit stressed as to where his best student had run off to. Suddenly, some ruffling came from one of the bushes near the camp and most turned to that direction ready to fight. However, the people that came through the bushes were a 1-A student with three of her fellow UA students in her hands.

Kendo walked out of the forest and saw most of the people that had come to the camp and she was feeling very tired but also happy. She fell down on the floor and unactivated her quirk, letting Tetsutetsu and two others fall to the ground as well. Aizawa sprinted toward them as well as Vlad King. "What happened to you?" Aizawa asked, happy that he at least found two of his missing students.

Kendo looked up at him weakly and replied, "Tetsutetsu and I managed to defeat that villain that was emitting the pink smoke. But he fainted after his gas mask broke during our fight." Kendo then let her head down and immediately fell asleep.

"Aizawa, we need to take these four inside." Vlad King instructed. Aizawa nodded and ordered Tiger to carry Tetsutetsu and Kendo inside the cabin while Vlad King carried his own students. They were put on bunk beds and were left to rest.

Ragdoll then came back from her little check-up and informed Aizawa on what they had found out. "Eraser Head, I looked through the names you gave me and I found out that we're only missing a few people. We have Kota, Mandalay's nephew, then we have a boy named Izuku Midoriya. Both haven't been seen in quite a while. But, the girl, Momo Yayorozu, informed me that she last saw Izuku heading somewhere, probably Kota's location." She said. Aizawa then looked at the forest and cursed himself. "Have Mandalay tried to contact them?" Aizawa asked. "Yes, she tried but only Kota replied, saying that he was on his way," Ragdoll replied. "Damn it. Kid, you're all alone," he said as if Izuku was right in front of him.

Meanwhile, class 1-A was talking about what to do and what would probably happen. "Bakugo!" Kirishima called out as he saw his brother from another mother walk towards them with Shoto close by. "Hey, Spiky Hair, glad to see you made it," Bakugo replied as he fist bumped with Kirishima. "Yeah, although it's weird because some villains actually showed up and attacked Pixie-Bob, then they just left after getting some kind of message," Kirishima replied. "That happened to you two? Half-n-half and I also met a villain, and then he left the moment he met us. He said something about eating flesh." Bakugo said and actually shivered at the thought of that monster. "Oh yeah? Well, Tsuyu and I met a crazy girl that left the moment someone told her that he had found 'him'. Not that I know who 'him' is." Uraraka chirped in.

Ever since Aoyama mentioned her crush on Bakugo, she has tried to get closer to him. "Yeah? It's weird because I think Eraser Head mentioned the same thing. I mean... being attacked and then left alone immediately after." Suddenly, Momo came up to the talking trio. "Hey, have you seen Izuku?" She asked with fear imminent in her voice. "I'm sorry, Yaoyorozu, but I only saw Izuku when he zoomed past Shoto and I, apparently heading toward the mountain," Bakugo replied as a sad face covered Yaoyorozu's. "Hey, I'm sure he's going to be alright, Momo. It's Midoriya we're talking about." Uraraka said and tried to smile in this panicked situation. "I agree, if there's one thing about that bastard, it's that he never gives up," Shoto said, giving his opinion. "Yeah, I... I guess you're right." Momo tried to look happy for her friends but she wasn't able to.

Back to Aizawa, they were currently planning a search party to look for the only missing person, Izuku Midoriya. Kota had come back with one of Izuku's earth creatures but he had fallen asleep, unable to help with their search. "Okay, so one more time. Vlad and that earth creature that Midoriya made will stay behind and protect the students. Meanwhile, Tiger and Ragdoll are going to search the south side of the forest and Mandalay and I will search the north side. Got it?" Aizawa instructed as all other personnel just nodded.