Training Camp

A/N: A new chapter! Woohoo! Read the A/N at the end! It's really important to readers that read this story in 2018! Now, onto the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku woke up, still exhausted after the shopping center incident. He had used very much of his powers and nearly fell unconscious after he had made his whole body lightning. He needed to train more. Izuku got out of bed and got dressed. He noticed a suitcase in the corner of his room and suddenly realized this was the day they were going to the training camp. He quickly went to the bathroom and got ready for the trip.

He walked down the stairs to the living room. Most of the students were already there. "Hey, guys!" Izuku said. "Good morning, Izuku~" Momo replied, "Are you ready to go?" "Yeah, we'll be leaving soon, right?" Izuku asked. "Yes, that's right. Actually, we were just waiting for everyone to come down, then we'll take our leave right away." Mina replied.

After a while, everyone had come down. Aizawa went to their dorm and got them to follow him. He told them to go on the bus, and that Mineta had come back to the school. He had taken a test, and in that test, he proved that he was a worthy hero. The students welcomed Mineta back and wished him good luck in becoming a hero.

(I recently read a small story explaining how Mineta is treated differently in the MHA fanbase and I don't want to be in that same position as most people. That is why I'm bringing him back as it would also spice up the story a bit. He'll be in the spotlight with the rest of Izuku's gang and he will have great parts in the following chapters. If you're upset with this decision... I don't know what to say here... uhm, I guess, you just have to deal with it...)

The students were all seated. Izuku was sitting in the back with Momo. She had just fallen asleep on his shoulder. "Oh, Momo... I love you." Izuku said, and leaned over to her and kissed her forehead. "Pfft." both Mina and Toru burst in laughter. Izuku looked confused at first, but then it hit him. "Wait... I said that out loud?" he asked. "Yeah, you did! You two look so cute. It's like you're already married!" Toru squealed. Momo woke up from all the commotion. She noticed she was laying on Izuku's shoulder, and immediately blushed. She then noticed Mina and Toru laughing loudly. "What are you laughing at?" she asked. "Oh, just something Izuku said," Mina replied. "What did he say?" Momo asked. "Oh, nothing... Just that he loves you." Mina and Toru smirked. Momo blushed and looked at Izuku. He was redder than his flames. The rest of the trip went in an uncomfortable silence.

After a while, they stopped at an outpost. "Everybody get off the bus! We're taking a break." Aizawa announced. Everybody got off and noticed they were at some sort of viewing area. In all directions, they could see a sea of trees, the same color as Izuku's hair. Suddenly two pro heroes came towards them. "Hello, 1A! I am Mandalay." "And I am Pixie-Bob!" "And we are part of the hero crew, The Wild Wild Pussy Cats." Mandalay and Pixie-Bob said in unison. Most of the students had stars in their eyes, because of the two rescue heroes in front of them. "Now... The camp is 13 miles straightforward from here." Aizawa said in a bored tone. Momo and Izuku immediately knew what he meant with that, and tried to run back to the bus. They were unfortunately stopped by Pixie-Bob that stopped them and threw all the students of the cliff they were standing on using her quirk. Now all the students had to walk to camp.

(Ryuko Tsuchikawa aka. Pixie-Bob: Her quirk allows her to control the earth, and make giant earth beasts. She is wearing a blue cat costume as her hero costume. Quirk: Earth Flow.) (Shino Sosaki aka. Mandalay: Her quirk allows her to send mental transmissions to people. The people she talks to through mental transmissions cannot talk back to her. She is wearing a red cat costume as her hero costume. Quirk: Telepath.)