Final Exams

It was five months since the Stain incident, and Izuku was now able to use 40% without hurting his body. It was now May, and the end of the year. 

"I can't believe our first year is almost over," Kaminari said as he laid down on the couch in 1A's dorm. "Yeah, the year has gone by pretty quickly," Mina said as she laid down beside him. "We still have the final exams to prepare for though," Momo said. "Oh yeah, I was going to ask. Momo could you... like... help me study?" Kaminari asked. Momo's eyes glowed up. After all, she was the smartest person in the class. "Of course. Anyone else that needs help to study?" Momo replied. Five people immediately raised their hands. It was Mina, Toru, Tetsutetsu, Sero and Jiro. Momo's eyes glowed up even more. "Fantastic! We will start at 4 o'clock," she said. 

"Momo seems quite worked up about helping people study," Bakugou said. "Yeah, she's just that perfect. She always helps people as much as she can, and that's one of the reasons I love her." Izuku said, looking dreamily at Momo. "Jeez. Get yourselves a room." Kirishima said. Izuku snapped out of his daydreaming. He blushed. Bakugou smirked at Kirishima.

After a week everyone was done with their written exam. Everyone had passed the written exam, although some were only just passing. 

And for the practical exam, it was announced that the students were going to be paired in two and fight against one teacher. For the students to win, they had to either walk through the exit gate or get handcuffs on their teacher.

The first fight was Sato, Tetsutetsu, and Kirishima vs Cementoss. They were fighting in a city. Cementoss used his cement to send never-ending waves of cement at the two students. Kirishima, Tetsutetsu, and Sato used up all their stamina and were defeated, making them all fail their exam.

Tsuyu and Tokoyami were going to fight against ectoplasm. (Ectoplasm: He can make clones of himself. Quirk: Clones.) Ectoplasm seemed to have the two students captured but Dark Shadow was able to get handcuffs on Ectoplasm's ankle, making them pass.

Iida and Ojiro had to go up against Power Loader. (Higari Maijima aka. Power Loader: His fingers have metallic claws on the tips, and he uses them to dig underground remarkably fast. Quirk: Iron Claws.) Power Loader had mad holes under the ground, making it impossible to just walk through. Iida and Ojiro used their speed to get Ojiro past Power Loader, and through the gate, making them pass.

Shoto and Momo had to fight Aizawa. Aizawa trapped Shoto, but Momo saved him and they ran away from Aizawa. Momo then used her quirk to make two cloaks, to lure out Aizawa. Then she trapped him with a tape that tightened at a touch, making Shoto and Momo pass the test.

Ochaco and Aoyama fought thirteen. Thirteen had the two students trapped by pulling them into his black hole, but the students were hanging onto some poles. That was when Aoyama mentioned Ochaco's crush on Bakugou. Ochaco became red, and let go of the pole. Since Thirteen couldn't pull Ochaco into the black hole, she stopped her quirk, making an opening in the process. Ochaco used the opening to pin Thirteen down and handcuff her, making them pass.

Kaminari and Mina were set up against Nezu. Nezu first made it so it was only one way to the exit, but since Mina and Kaminari were the dumbest students in the class, they weren't able to find that opening. Instead, they got trapped under some rubble, making them fail.

Jiro and Ibara were up against Present Mic. Present Mic used his quirk to hurt the students so they couldn't move or hear. But somehow Ibara was able to reach Present Mic with her vines. She was also able to trap him in them, turning him the other way, so they could move forward, and through the gate. It was Jiro's idea, so she also passed even though Ibara did the dirty work.

Shoji and Toru were put up against Snipe. (Snipe: He can control the trajectory of his bullets, making him hit almost every time. Quirk: Homing.) Snipe had Shoji cornered, but since Toru was invisible, he couldn't see her sneak up on him. Toru then handcuffed Snipe, making Shoji and her pass. Shoji was used as a distraction for their plan to work.

Sero and Kendo were up against Midnight. Midnight surprise attacked them, but Sero managed to get Kendo out of danger. Sero was then set unconscious by Midnight's quirk. Kendo ripped a part of her costume and covered her mouth and nose, making her immune against Midnight's quirk. She was able to defeat Midnight, knocking her out with her giant hands. She then carried Sero over the exit, making her pass, but Sero fails.

The last fight was Izuku and Bakugou against All Might. As Bakugou and Izuku were wondering on how to defeat All Might, All Might attacked them. They both managed to dodge, but then Bakugou was pinned against a building. All Might then went for Izuku. Izuku managed to keep All Might away long enough for Bakugou to use Howitzer Impact, hitting All Might straight on. He seemed unscratched, but Izuku knew All Might was weakened. Izuku and Bakugou ran away when All Might was still getting up. They then thought of a way to defeat All Might. Bakugou distracted All Might while Izuku ran to the exit. All Might saw through their plan, and managed to get past Bakugou and ended up damaging Izuku severely in the back. All Might was about to defeat Bakugou too when Izuku came out of nowhere and hit All Might with 100% of OFA straight in the face. Izuku broke his arm, but All Might was so damaged that he wasn't able to stop the two friends from walking through the gate, making them pass.

After the battle, Izuku and Bakugou were sent to Recovery Girl's office. They were both laid down on different beds, allowing them to rest. Recovery Girl healed them from all their injuries, but they were both drained after that. "All Might, you would have permanently damaged Izuku's nerve system if you had hit him just 0,01% harder." Recovery Girl scolded All Might. All Might looked shocked first then disappointed. In himself.

End of chapter 14!

A/N: Sorry for not updating in quite a while, but here you go. The 14th chapter of Elemental Master is out. I'm currently sitting at school editing this so yeah. Can't make it any longer but here ya go. 

And I recently noticed this story has over 6K views! And like all the other times I've thanked you, I'll thank you again for supporting me and actually taking time to read this story. I'm happy so many people like this story and I'm going to continue it until the 20th chapter, at least. Thanks again guys, now have a nice day/night, Peace!

Word Count: 1038!